Russell Brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's 44 and she's 32. The point of my post was that it was being to sound far more scandalous than it actually it by saying he was "in his thirties" and she "a teenager". Twelve years isn't really that much of an age gap. I can't comment on the other things you say, are they facts?
he has written and bragged about his use of women in his own auto biographies, 12 years doesn't sound a lot when you are 30 and your partner is 42 but there is a bigger gap in experience and emotional growth if one partner is 18 and the other is 30.

Reactions: 16
I saw in a paper that he and the family all went back to England. The rest of his tour got cancelled Apparently. I wondered if his wife and kids were with him there. It would be hard to trust that he would behave, based on past history.

Reactions: 1
I saw in a paper that he and the family all went back to England. The rest of his tour got cancelled Apparently. I wondered if his wife and kids were with him there. It would be hard to trust that he would behave, based on past histor

According to a Sunday paper he travelled back with his wife and kids and there was a photo of all of them by the plane he had chartered, I think she follows him to all his gigs and tours, not sure what she will do when the kids are at school, teach them herself maybe?

Didn't he drop out / was kicked out of his SOAS degree (when he tried to become more credible)?

• Wow
He's 44 and she's 32. The point of my post was that it was being to sound far more scandalous than it actually it by saying he was "in his thirties" and she "a teenager". Twelve years isn't really that much of an age gap. I can't comment on the other things you say, are they facts?
It's just a fact, sorry if it sounds any sort of way not to your liking.

Book here by his ex - would recommend reading to get a better idea of him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
OMG I only just found this thread - I knew he was a wrong 'un but bloody hell :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn't he drop out / was kicked out of his SOAS degree (when he tried to become more credible)?
I've certainly never seen any evidence he completed. Christ can you imagine having him in tutorials. Unbearable. Calling the Professor "Love" when she disagrees with him!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I've certainly never seen any evidence he completed. Christ can you imagine having him in tutorials. Unbearable. Calling the Professor "Love" when she disagrees with him!
He never turned up apparently (according to the soas anon fb group)

- sorry school of oriental and african studies / school for the odd and strange. Infamously hard-left activist student union type

He never turned up apparently (according to the soas anon fb group)
Sounds likely, he wouldn't get enough publicity by going on a college coursem far better to spout his "advice" and "spiritual wisdom" online, I am sorry to his fans but he is SUCH a fraud.

Reactions: 3
It's just a fact, sorry if it sounds any sort of way not to your liking.

Book here by his ex - would recommend reading to get a better idea of him.

I am reading this now-thank you for the recommendation! I needed some non-serious reading to do. Man. He is scandalous. Or was scandalous. Both?

I am reading this now-thank you for the recommendation! I needed some non-serious reading to do. Man. He is scandalous. Or was scandalous. Both?
Yeah deep down I think he is the same person, I wonder if he managed to persuade his wife into threesomes

I don't think RB has ever 'recovered', by that I mean recovered from his childhood and upbringing. He has a constant self destructive attitude towards every phase he goes through. Even now in his family man phase he spouts things out about childcare being the devine right of women, knowing full well that it would cause up roar and women everywhere would virtually lunch him for him.
I've seen in many people who have experienced traumatic childhoods, they turn to drink/drug/sex etc and then go on to develope an attitude that comes across as omnipotent and egotistical, when they feel they have recovered. When in actually fact it's all part of the journey of recovery.

Reactions: 7
I know very well one of his podcast interviewees, a truly intellectually brilliant and also a very insightful nice person, and they said that Russell was in reality much nicer than he appears and very very smart. I thought theyd hate each other because frankly he seems such an arse. His book on Revolution is one of the most embarassing things ever. Its presence on someones bookshelves says wanker in the hoose louder than the Little Book of Handjobs.

Reactions: 9
In his latest incarnation as a family man he is making very simple craft videos with his wife, his fans gush about how wonderful they are but she is so into massaging his ego and laughing ( not always sincere) at his "jokes". He is sometimes rude to her but of course in a very jokey way and she just giggles and comes over as a lovely public schoolgirl, its a bit weird for a married couple with 2 kids. you can see all this on his instagram and facebook pages.

In his latest incarnation as a family man he is making very simple craft videos with his wife, his fans gush about how wonderful they are but she is so into massaging his ego and laughing ( not always sincere) at his "jokes". He is sometimes rude to her but of course in a very jokey way and she just giggles and comes over as a lovely public schoolgirl, its a bit weird for a married couple with 2 kids. you can see all this on his instagram and facebook pages.
It's because his wife has a book out. He's helping her publicise it. Their dynamic is a bit like a patient mum humouring a naughty child I thought. Not something I want but horses for courses, also, people act differently on camera do we don't actually really know what the true dynamic is. I get the impression Laura is on her best behaviour whereas RB is more used to playing the fool so is more natural and just bring himself 🤷🏻‍♀️

I know very well one of his podcast interviewees, a truly intellectually brilliant and also a very insightful nice person, and they said that Russell was in reality much nicer than he appears and very very smart. I thought theyd hate each other because frankly he seems such an arse. His book on Revolution is one of the most embarassing things ever. Its presence on someones bookshelves says wanker in the hoose louder than the Little Book of Handjobs.
Ironically Revolution was written in Jemima Goldsmith's prestigious mansion while he was shagging her, until she dumped him and he went back to ol faithful

It's because his wife has a book out. He's helping her publicise it. Their dynamic is a bit like a patient mum humouring a naughty child I thought. Not something I want but horses for courses, also, people act differently on camera do we don't actually really know what the true dynamic is. I get the impression Laura is on her best behaviour whereas RB is more used to
It's because his wife has a book out. He's helping her publicise it. Their dynamic is a bit like a patient mum humouring a naughty child I thought. Not something I want but horses for courses, also, people act differently on camera do we don't actually really know what the true dynamic is. I get the impression Laura is on her best behaviour whereas RB is more used to playing the fool so is more natural and just bring himself 🤷🏻‍♀️
l so is more natural and just bring himself 🤷🏻‍♀️
Not sure about playing the fool just a fool and a tool full stop

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.