Russell Brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember seeing a pic in a magazine back in the MTV days and he was standing in a park naked showing everything he had. 🤣

Reactions: 1
My friend met him a couple of times in his hey day as a shagger and said he smelled gorgeous.

I always thought he and KP split because she had an abortion behind his back.

Also where has the info about him having sexual encounters with men and trans people come from?
Not sure about trans encounter, but in his book he talks about either getting or giving a hand shandy from a bloke

Reactions: 3
Haha I would just to see how good he is in bed. If he’s slept with as many people as he has surely he must have some mad skills or something ! Also I would be curious to see how big he is haha
To answer one of your questions, he is TINY down there. Just Google 'Russell Brand naked' - and you'll see. He did some naked public protest years ago and got pictured.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
My friend met him a couple of times in his hey day as a shagger and said he smelled gorgeous.

I always thought he and KP split because she had an abortion behind his back.

Also where has the info about him having sexual encounters with men and trans people come from?

I heard that Katy P had an abortion behind his back and that he was totally gutted and that was why he dumped her by text, if this is true then I do have sympathy for him

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Not sure about trans encounter, but in his book he talks about either getting or giving a hand shandy from a bloke
The thing is, anyone who's ever listened to his old radio shows and/or podcasts will know he's such an open book in terms of his sexuality, painfully so. I think the stuff querying his sexual preference is a load of bollocks.

Reactions: 8
Apparently deleted and heavily moderated on the daily mail. Anyone know what is being hidden?
Was just coming in here to say that a weird thing just happened. I commented that Russell is in Australia too, right now. Got a message from DM that there were a number of complaints about my post and they decided at their discretion to remove it.
literally all it said was “isn’t Russell in Aus right now too?”
Nothing else.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I just watched this whole thing. Here are a couple thoughts:
He got new teeth and that was a good move in his case.
Wow. This video was so 90’s. And Rock City was still in Covent Garden.
He pulls down his pants so you see everything. On an MTV show. Which seems excessive even for them.
He had bad hair and was actually crazier on drugs than sober. Which previously I couldn’t picture.

Reactions: 4
Was just coming in here to say that a weird thing just happened. I commented that Russell is in Australia too, right now. Got a message from DM that there were a number of complaints about my post and they decided at their discretion to remove it.
literally all it said was “isn’t Russell in Aus right now too?”
Nothing else.
Wow that’s weird. Such a vague question ... and the mail are hardly respectful upholders of celebrity privacy...?!

2002 but same difference. Eras all spill over into the next don’t they?
My favourite thing about footage of public places from that time is it doesn’t look so dated that it feels like another world -clothes, haircuts (bar Russell’s) cars don’t look all that different as opposed to in clips from the 70s say. BUT no one is looking at a phone...I do miss that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Wow that’s weird. Such a vague question ... and the mail are hardly respectful upholders of celebrity privacy...?!

2002 but same difference. Eras all spill over into the next don’t they?
My favourite thing about footage of public places from that time is it doesn’t look so dated that it feels like another world -clothes, haircuts (bar Russell’s) cars don’t look all that different as opposed to in clips from the 70s say. BUT no one is looking at a phone...I do miss that.
Same here!! No one is phone dependant and toddling blindly around. Also-there werent 10 million people in the Piazza which was something I haven’t seen since I cant remember when. It was a tiny time capsule 😊

Reactions: 5
Someone said on the celeb gossip thread that he raped someone and his friend took the blame.
Oh wow I missed that over there. Did they say anything else? I’d like to believe that’s not true, that though he may have been extremely wild and extremely indulgent in the past, he was never a man who would do that. But truth is, you really never know. There’s no rapist “type.” How does someone else take the blame for a rape though? Was she unconscious?

Reactions: 1
I just watched this whole thing. Here are a couple thoughts:
He got new teeth and that was a good move in his case.
He pulls down his pants so you see everything. On an MTV show. Which seems excessive even for them.
He had bad hair and was actually crazier on drugs than sober. Which previously I couldn’t picture.
His SO SLEAZY on here

Someone said on the celeb gossip thread that he raped someone and his friend took the blame.
No I think he had a narrow escape, some girl in Scotland rebuffed his advances and of course he just left her and went to find the next one , in the meantime the first girl got with a mate of his and she accused him of rape. I don't think Brand had anything to do with it except he happenned to be in the same place at the same time.

Reactions: 8
I can't see the appeal of him myself. Why would anyone find an ageing fat astrologer so attractive?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The thing that people need to remember is that the whole time this was going on Brand had his radio 2 show. There was never any indication that RB raped the girl, he has even talked about it since. Trevor Lock ended up leaving the show although the accusations never went any further. RB said it ruined their friendship but years later said he felt bad for Lock as he could have done more to help him (I'm paraphrasing). I will be stunned if Brand turns out to be a rapist.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.