Russell Brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest I had no idea he was trying to hide it, everyone knows he shagged anything with a vague heartbeat as well as wanking everywhere every 5 minutes.
Made me laugh out loud and I'm supposed to be listening to a work call!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it was Jane Moore who said she had met him years ago (apologies if it wasn't her) and said he was absolutely disgusting, he stank of B.O and had a vest on that was stained and filthy! She said he was repulsive! It's exactly how I would imagine him to be!! Although he's reinventing himself these days!!

Reactions: 18
I loathe him , he’s an utter twit.

There was an interview in the press a few weeks ago/a month?. He does absolutely duck all childcare for his children, even nappy changes appear to be off limits , he’s a third child for his partner to care for while he indulges in the role of mystical child entertainer when the mood takes him. I’m paraphrasing but that’s what he alluded to.

She must think he’s one hell of a shag.
Yes I saw that too. He said he leaves it to her as she's just better at that sort of thing.
What an arse.

Reactions: 9
I saw him once in London & he was dressed immaculately. I even joked after he looked very smart & clean 😆 I also have a friend who met him when he visited her school & she was singing his praises. Apparently he was so lovely to everyone. I love him but he also annoys the crap out of me at times haha

Reactions: 7
What was that story? I could hazard a guess that he shagged her but........ 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yep! She claims it happened several times. He completely denied it, saying it was his "favourite lie". Hard to know. Could totally see it being true but, Lauren isn't the most believable (to put it politely)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I know he loves to cover up his “sexual indiscretions” with men and trans-women. He is a sex addict so nothing is off limits to him and I can imagine he has been around the block several times.

There’s also his addictions (heroin, alcohol). Falling off the wagon.

Failed relationships.

Tiny penis.

The man’s a real treat.
hahahah this made me laugh, makes wonder if his wife is right in the head though. Rumour has it that he has had a 3 some with her and her sister Kirsty Gallacher, wouldn't surpise me at all.

Reactions: 4
Or he will extend his current reincarnation by offering "spiritual weekend experiences" in overpriced Yurts on his land, and selling expensive homemade organic stuff yada yada yada made by his wife. He is an Essex boy at heart, out for a quick b (f)uck!!
(SNORT)

Reactions: 2
And the award for making the best word salad goes to...........

Literally I glaze over when he speaks.......

Reactions: 5
Could the speculation be that he is HIV+? I’d be surprised if he got off lightly with all the sex and drugs he was having/doing

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I gather from the Press he is going on tour to Australia and NZ next spring with a Recovery themed show very laudable as he discusses how he recovered from his drug and alcohol addictions using non religious sprituality. BUT the cost to go and see him is huge, he has 3 price tiers
gold which is nearly 200 aus dollars then silver which is over 100 dollars and a bronze. The first one lets you into his show and then a short workshop and have a selfie with the great one. I find this very exploitive, divisive and hypocritical, it reeks of insincerity. But there It is, Russell the wide boy cashing in on whatever fad is going and raking in the money. He was a comedian, then a Hollywood actor, he dabbled in politics, all failed. He is now a "family man" (really?) and a spiritual guru/teacher, where next?

Reactions: 15
I gather from the Press he is going on tour to Australia and NZ next spring with a Recovery themed show very laudable as he discusses how he recovered from his drug and alcohol addictions using non religious sprituality. BUT the cost to go and see him is huge, he has 3 price tiers
gold which is nearly 200 aus dollars then silver which is over 100 dollars and a bronze. The first one lets you into his show and then a short workshop and have a selfie with the great one. I find this very exploitive, divisive and hypocritical, it reeks of insincerity. But there It is, Russell the wide boy cashing in on whatever fad is going and raking in the money. He was a comedian, then a Hollywood actor, he dabbled in politics, all failed. He is now a "family man" (really?) and a spiritual guru/teacher, where next?

Agreed, but also noticed your use of ‘wide boy’
Are you 40-50 ?! My dad uses the same term and I don’t know what it means !

Reactions: 2
Just seen him post he’s 17 years clean and sober...I just feel that math is off. I swear he was still drinking and probably more when I saw him perform 2006 🤷🏼‍♀️

Agreed, but also noticed your use of ‘wide boy’
Are you 40-50 ?! My dad uses the same term and I don’t know what it means !
"Wide boy" is a term for someone, usually male, who are very quick to make money and also con men.

• Haha
Just seen him post he’s 17 years clean and sober...I just feel that math is off. I swear he was still drinking and probably more when I saw him perform 2006 🤷🏼‍♀️
No, according to his autobiography and the story he always tells anyway, he got clean before he got famous. When he first started out in the public eye he definitely played up the intoxicated persona but he was always sober.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.