Russell Brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't know what he was thinking there.

"Hmm, I'm going to pose in front of a beautifully ornate door - what should I wear to look equally exotic? I know ... Y fronts and some surgical stockings"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s grim. Many moons ago (2007) I went to one of his stand-up gigs at Wolverhampton Little Civic with some friends, and he sent one of his entourage out to the audience to pick out girls from the audience to go backstage. One of my friends was ‘selected’. Apparently he’s not very good and smells a bit like a damp towel... 😂😂
:
LOL!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The big secret is probably that he’s having sex with men and therefore cheating on his wife. I can’t stand him, he’s a pretentious attention seeking bore. I can imagine him being a manipulative neurotic control freak. And that stuff someone said was in his book, about him sleeping with prostitutes with his dad in the same room 🤢🤮 he's a creepy perv.

Reactions: 19
I used to find him funny but now I just think hes pretentious. I dont think I could bring myself to sleep with him and his community penis (a penis that serves the community and everyone has had a go on)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just can’t slag him off 🤣 ok maybe he’s gone from being a wanker to full of pretentious wank, but I like him and a lot of what he has to say. I think he’s funny and clever. I’ve tried to think of things to say to agree with you but just can’t 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There’s video of him naked somewhere. If you can find his Re:Brand episodes he strips off and gets in the bath in one. He’s just average 😳

I’ve met him once at his show and have to say he was a gentleman to everyone. Even with several shameless girls getting their boobs out randomly! A friend of a friend used to see him regularly. This is a good 10 years ago. He used to have random girls there to participate 😳

Reactions: 6
I like him and I like his YouTube but...I found myself a bit depressed after watching them like a weird feeling it’s like he puts you under a depression spell so you go back for more of his wisdom...which I didn’t I discovered jay shetty and Tom bilyeu so I’m happy out with their positivity I’m loving the motivational community on YouTube

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I love him. I’ve met him 3 times, he told me he ‘liked me’ when I went to his show alone when I was 18 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
On regard to his dad and the prostitues - he was underage then, and his Dad forced it on him. His dad was a toxic man and forced his son to lose his virginity at an age that he chose,

I don’t think it counts as Russel being vile it was just another example of him being traumatised as a young kid - which is why his later behaviours were so destructive, particularly in regards to sex.

• Sad
Reactions: 50
I know he loves to cover up his “sexual indiscretions” with men and trans-women. He is a sex addict so nothing is off limits to him and I can imagine he has been around the block several times.

There’s also his addictions (heroin, alcohol). Falling off the wagon.

Failed relationships.

Tiny penis.

The man’s a real treat.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know he loves to cover up his “sexual indiscretions” with men and trans-women. He is a sex addict so nothing is off limits to him and I can imagine he has been around the block several times.

Failed relationships.

Tiny penis.

The man’s a real treat.
hahahaha

Reactions: 1

Failed relationships.

Tiny penis.

The man’s a real treat.
It smells of homophobia - I don't understand how he can reconcile his higher consciousness guru persona with pretending he only sleeps with (bio)women and erasing his history with queer people. Wouldn't want his old Lothario rep to be "smeared" because he had sex with men and trans women - kinda sad!
Then again, the man is too good to look after his own children and his wife is just 'so much better at it'...straight from the 50s.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Maybe he just is trying to deflect press and wants certain stories to die down now he’s got kids. I can’t imagine he’s actually ashamed or trying to hide certain experiences. But when his google his name in the future it must be pretty worrying.

Reactions: 3
Maybe he just is trying to deflect press and wants certain stories to die down now he’s got kids. I can’t imagine he’s actually ashamed or trying to hide certain experiences. But when his google his name in the future it must be pretty worrying.
I see what you mean, but why only hide the homosexual experiences and the experiences with trans women? Why not hide the drugs and the sleeping around? If he was half as enlightened as he claims to be, he surely would see that the issue isn’t that he slept with men and women, the issue is that he spent a decade or more sleeping with everything that moved in some kind of haze ( in addition to the drugs). Just my two cents.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I see what you mean, but why only hide the homosexual experiences and the experiences with trans women? Why not hide the drugs and the sleeping around? If he was half as enlightened as he claims to be, he surely would see that the issue isn’t that he slept with men and women, the issue is that he spent a decade or more sleeping with everything that moved in some kind of haze ( in addition to the drugs). Just my two cents.
To be honest I had no idea he was trying to hide it, everyone knows he shagged anything with a vague heartbeat as well as wanking everywhere every 5 minutes.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.