Russell Brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn’t shocked to read that BS about him not changing a nappy etc. Regardless of that, I absolutely still would 💪🏻💪🏻

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I wasn’t shocked to read that BS about him not changing a nappy etc. Regardless of that, I absolutely still would 💪🏻💪🏻
Haha I would just to see how good he is in bed. If he’s slept with as many people as he has surely he must have some mad skills or something ! Also I would be curious to see how big he is haha

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Also I would be curious to see how big he is haha
Not very, apparently. There’s a picture of him naked somewhere when he was still using heroin. And I think he used to stuff rolled up socks down his pants when he was going through the leather trouser stage.
I find his stand up and radio shows very funny but he does come across as a bit of a bellend in interviews. But he can also take the piss out of himself. I’m conflicted.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not very, apparently. There’s a picture of him naked somewhere when he was still using heroin. And I think he used to stuff rolled up socks down his pants when he was going through the leather trouser stage.
I find his stand up and radio shows very funny but he does come across as a bit of a bellend in interviews. But he can also take the piss out of himself. I’m conflicted.
Same here. I’ve read the booky wooks and I want to say... Recovery? I listened to it on audible and absolutely loved it. I do think he’s exceptionally pretentious, and thinks he is way more clever than he is.

Reactions: 9
Haha I would just to see how good he is in bed. If he’s slept with as many people as he has surely he must have some mad skills or something ! Also I would be curious to see how big he is haha
No way! I totally wouldn’t!! You might catch something - he looks like he needs a bath in bleach or something 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Same here. I’ve read the booky wooks and I want to say... Recovery? I listened to it on audible and absolutely loved it. I do think he’s exceptionally pretentious, and thinks he is way more clever than he is.
Yeah, I really can’t work him out. When Paxman interviewed him, I remember thinking that he came across as a complete wanker. But then Russell himself made fun of how he came across in the interview in his latest stand up which had me howling, so then I thought, well at least he knows he’s a knobhead.

Reactions: 16
He has now announced that people will have to pay for his "spiritual guff" podcasts. I think his ego think that people are so in awe of him that they will dig into their pockets, I think he is in for a bit of a surprise, I don't think they will.

I loathe him , he’s an utter twit.

There was an interview in the press a few weeks ago/a month?. He does absolutely duck all childcare for his children, even nappy changes appear to be off limits , he’s a third child for his partner to care for while he indulges in the role of mystical child entertainer when the mood takes him. I’m paraphrasing but that’s what he alluded to.

She must think he’s one hell of a shag.
She was one of his sideline women for years and he used to pick her up and drop her whenever he liked. They didn't have a spiritual connection it was friends with benefits at best and shagging her as a last resort at worst. She was mad about him and became available yet again when he dumped Perry and Jemimah Khan dumped him. She caught him at a weak hour before he found someone else.

Reactions: 8
I think he loves the sound of his own voice and I get cult vibes from his appearance (in terms of how he presents himself when speaking).

Reactions: 17
I think he loves the sound of his own voice and I get cult vibes from his appearance (in terms of how he presents himself when speaking).
Definitely these days. He seems to be trying to reinvent himself as some sort of guru (til his next fad. Probably when the wife divorces him and he becomes the new Peter Stringfellow).

Reactions: 9
Definitely these days. He seems to be trying to reinvent himself as some sort of guru (til his next fad. Probably when the wife divorces him and he becomes the new Peter Stringfellow).
Or he will extend his current reincarnation by offering "spiritual weekend experiences" in overpriced Yurts on his land, and selling expensive homemade organic stuff yada yada yada made by his wife. He is an Essex boy at heart, out for a quick b (f)uck!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know he’s awful and revolting. But that twinkle in his eye. I would. And I’d hate myself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
See. he’s a guilty pleasure. I’d happily massage his ego... nudge nudge, wink wink

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yuk. Even if provided with a bargepole and a Hazmat suit you couldn’t pay me to touch him.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He’s grim. Many moons ago (2007) I went to one of his stand-up gigs at Wolverhampton Little Civic with some friends, and he sent one of his entourage out to the audience to pick out girls from the audience to go backstage. One of my friends was ‘selected’. Apparently he’s not very good and smells a bit like a damp towel... 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.