Russell Brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t think so. If someone went on their insta stories tomorrow accusing you/your brother/your partner of rape without even reporting it how would you feel?
If 4 separate women did it who didn’t know each other I think I know who I’d be pointing my finger at…… me/my brother/partner!!!

Reactions: 22
So was Katherine Ryan talking about RB or someone else? I thought she would be in the doc if she was talking about RB

Reactions: 2
So was Katherine Ryan talking about RB or someone else? I thought she would be in the doc if she was talking about RB
I think the same so got a feeling it’s someone else… also she said he was an a lister in 2018 and I think RB was on the fame decline by then

Reactions: 2
I think the same so got a feeling it’s someone else… also she said he was an a lister in 2018 and I think RB was on the fame decline by then
Could just be she didnt want to do the show which the way he's being defended can't blame her if so

Reactions: 11
The trial by media I'm very torn on. The media can be a way of presenting some sort of justice when people can't get it elsewhere. But at the same time it's a dangerous precedent to set. It can become like the Facebook pedalo hunters.

It's also very fickle, the accused can become the victim in the blink of an eye.

Its not helped that the media is now as trusted as politicians. So people don't automatically believe these things.
I agree and I think even if someone’s guilty (and that’s something which actually needs to be established) we have to decide what sort of ‘justice’ we want if it’s outside the criminal justice system. Do we want people to be reformed and change their ways, do community service, apologise, lose any chance of future TV work, lose their families, their lives? When is it enough?

Reactions: 3
I loved him and Noel on Big Fat Quiz of the Year shows. They were hilarious and cute, and when Jonathan Ross made Lilly Allen switch seats so she wasnt so near them, it was funny.
Not so funny now, and neither are his "most prolific shagger" awards.
ugh. why are they all like this?

Reactions: 21
No comment on the allegations but why is it ok to ask a man if he’s appalled by his promiscuity but this question absolutely would not be asked towards a woman 🤔

Reactions: 4
No comment on the allegations but why is it ok to ask a man if he’s appalled by his promiscuity but this question absolutely would not be asked towards a woman 🤔
because the world we are part of is with guys the higher the count the better #ladsladslads wheras a Woman anything over 0 your a slut

Reactions: 25
because the world we are part of is with guys the higher the count the better #ladsladslads wheras a Woman anything over 0 your a slut
I mean in the sense women are now celebrated to do whatever they want and why should anyone be appalled

Reactions: 1
Perhaps because women have historically been slut shamed and still are day in day out. Men have always been able to shag around but when a woman does it, it is a problem. Even though we are considered a more progressive society, it is still not accepted in the same way it is for men.

Reactions: 37
I've personally never heard a woman boast of their high shag numbers per month. Unless they're a sex worker making bank from it.

Reactions: 13
Deux Moi posted there is another documentary coming that deals with stuff along the same lines featuring Walliams and either Fielding or Lucas. She could be involved in that one?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.