Russ in Cheshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely SHAN'T¹ be posting any of my teenage poetry.

I will explain it though. As I've alluded to in previous posts I, as a bisexual guy, have an annoying habit of falling in love with lesbians². The word lemon is slang for "lesbian" in some places. One of the girls in question has the initials "LM". This got rendered in a poem as the phrase "Lemon Flavoured Lemming". Through various shortenings (mostly to "Lemon Flavoured"³ due to length restrictions) and variations I've ended up with "L3moning".

¹as the Jack Monroe thread says.

²and straight men.

³see my previous account here, which I managed to accidentally get locked for spam by making ~75 posts in about 60 hours.
Thanks for explaining! I'm a bisexual woman and my first 2 crushes were a straight girl and a gay guy. Sorry for the me-rail (in Jack Monroe thread parlance). I'm sure your poetry is very relatable. 😂

He changed his Twitter screen name but still uses the same account. His early tweets are all about the blog.
It doesn't sound as if he's gone to any lengths to conceal the blog then. Maybe he's secretly proud if it, or hoping he'll get DMs from interested women?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It doesn't sound as if he's gone to any lengths to conceal the blog then. Maybe he's secretly proud if it, or hoping he'll get DMs from interested women?!
He absolutely thinks some woman is going to read all that tit and DM him hoping for a night of being pounded for hours followed by contracting a UTI.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
What a shock that he can't manage to find a date. I can only imagine the sort of messages he might send women on the dating apps.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
What a shock that he can't manage to find a date. I can only imagine the sort of messages he might send women on the dating apps.

Omg shut up what sort of neon red flags must this man be giving off that he’s not even had a little coffee date?

I felt a pang of empathy but then realised his age range is probably set to 19 - 26 and these wonderful gen z girlies have high standards and solid boundaries!

Reactions: 24
Omg shut up what sort of neon red flags must this man be giving off that he’s not even had a little coffee date?

I felt a pang of empathy but then realised his age range is probably set to 19 - 26 and these wonderful gen z girlies have high standards and solid boundaries!
Oh god you're right, there's no way his age range will be set to anywhere near his own age. And yeah, if you are on all of these and can't manage even ONE date then that's worrying. I think you have to pay to use Match as well.

Reactions: 7
Even the dating algorithm thinks you're a vile specimen of a man, sorry chicken.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20220824-122924_Twitter.jpg

🙄

If anyone follows the beam_me_up_softboi account on Insta, it has great Russ vibes. Except that presumably those men are 30 years younger.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1523783

🙄

If anyone follows the beam_me_up_softboi account on Insta, it has great Russ vibes. Except that presumably those men are 30 years younger.
Omg is Tinder £30 a month?! They must be printing money - wonder if they’re hiring 😂😳

I wonder if the Twitter presence puts dates off…? With the whole Eddie the eagle situ I was already engaged to my now husband when he had his 15 mins and it was all v uncomfortable and tbh can continue to be even now, I can’t imagine willingly going into that & I was a young early 20s duckling without a fully formed cortex back then. If I was a 50 year old with a whole life established it would feel even less appealing? Like idk if this shows my emotional immaturity but whenever I see a bloke with a big following on Twitter or Insta I just think oh aye bet you’re cracking on 24/7. Bizarrely my husband would have such things in the DMs, and I wouldn’t trust a Russ not to engage? 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg is Tinder £30 a month?! They must be printing money - wonder if they’re hiring 😂😳

I wonder if the Twitter presence puts dates off…? With the whole Eddie the eagle situ I was already engaged to my now husband when he had his 15 mins and it was all v uncomfortable and tbh can continue to be even now, I can’t imagine willingly going into that & I was a young early 20s duckling without a fully formed cortex back then. If I was a 50 year old with a whole life established it would feel even less appealing? Like idk if this shows my emotional immaturity but whenever I see a bloke with a big following on Twitter or Insta I just think oh aye bet you’re cracking on 24/7. Bizarrely my husband would have such things in the DMs, and I wouldn’t trust a Russ not to engage? 😬
Can you imagine googling a guy and finding out he’s a blue ticker. Eww.

Reactions: 8

Fondly thought of Eddie the eagle the other day and thought of you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.