Russ in Cheshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1523783

🙄

If anyone follows the beam_me_up_softboi account on Insta, it has great Russ vibes. Except that presumably those men are 30 years younger.
Someone's bitter. Spent all his money, but no one wants to talk to him. 😂

Feeling sorry for the person in Bogota. Imagine getting matched with Russ. They probably pretended to be gay, old and a heavy smoker just to get out of talking to him. Don't speak English? Perfect excuse.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What have I missed?! Is HTRIA Mrs Eddie the Eagle?
Lmaooo no I cannot stress enough this is NOT the case! 😂🤢
It was a funny joke from an old frau. Very, very early on in the threads when there were like 20 of us I disclosed that in another lifetime my husband was well known in a sport - it was relevant because of the way Jack was talking about trolling & the police at the time didn’t ring true with our actual lived experience. It was probably around the time she was threatening us with legal action so using it as a silencer? Around that time quite a lot of fraus were concerned and upset as she was saying the triangulation to your front door stuff and I think her friend India Knight with the n*nce husband was talking about the same/some scary stuff had happened with people being doxxed on the Sali Hughes thread? Basically the fraus were shooketh so it was a justifiable disclosure? But in addition to the baseless threats it highlighted how joyless and humourless she is which we now know all too well - but there’s nuance to these things she misses - online you get #discourse, banter, then there’s abuse but she is such a self pitying whinger she puts everything in the abuse bucket and it’s just not true? I will say for BAME people the volume and severity and tbh literal illegality of abuse is so bad that I wouldn’t say the same for them.

Also would like to caveat this with it’s nothing glamorous (eg football lol) & not how we make money so not a hypocrite for disliking #aff link influencers.

View attachment 1525140
Love this QT from earlier today…
Omg u ok hun? He is in his FIFTIES how is he writing MySpace updates in 2022

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1525140
Love this QT from earlier today…
Sorry Russ, but I think you've mistaken ''being a fun sponge'' for ''intellectual and emotional depth''.

I have recurrent episodes of depression and would rather be surrounded by empathetic, compassionate, life-affirming people who can find joy in their lives. The last thing I'd want during an episode of depression is someone who's 'bleak, cynical and derisive'. Tbh I wouldn't want that in any mood. He's spouting a load of rubbish.

My friends with mental health issues are actually some of the funniest individuals I know, probably because humour's a good coping mechanism. They'd never choose to wallow in misery with the human equivalent of a dementor.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This thread is hilarious! I joined this website just to comment. I know this guy and he is as much of a bellend in real life as he is on twitter (I know you are all shocked to find that out!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
This thread is hilarious! I joined this website just to comment. I know this guy and he is as much of a bellend in real life as he is on twitter (I know you are all shocked to find that out!)
Omg weird Q but what does he smell like? It’s either overly cologned or unwashed hair, surely?

Has he ever cracked on with you? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Welcome!

I'm afraid we're going to need A LOT more detail 😂 without identifying yourself, naturally...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg weird Q but what does he smell like? It’s either overly cologned or unwashed hair, surely?

Has he ever cracked on with you? 😳
Can’t remember his smell to be honest. Maybe I have blocked it out. The answer to the second question would be giving too much away.

Welcome!

I'm afraid we're going to need A LOT more detail 😂 without identifying yourself, naturally...
Bit difficult! But I’ll try. Don’t want to have to start an online fundraiser for my legal fees!

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Can’t remember his smell to be honest. Maybe I have blocked it out. The answer to the second question would be giving too much away.

Bit difficult! But I’ll try. Don’t want to have to start an online fundraiser for my legal fees!
Naturally 😂

Reactions: 3

Omg are you an ex?! Bless you so much if so.

Reactions: 8
As to his smell, it will be overly cologned for sure. You can practically smell it from his photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How long did you know him and how many times did he use the term “well, actually” in that period?

Did he wear those gross straight guy cargo shorts?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Love these questions. It feels like a Tattle version of Guess Who.

''Is he wearing overpowering cologne and gross cargo shorts?
''Does he own a Tesla?''

:p

• Haha
Love these questions. It feels like a Tattle version of Guess Who.

''Is he wearing overpowering cologne and gross cargo shorts?
''Does he own a Tesla?''

:p
Those shorts tho. Always paired with either a tit band T-shirt or a crumpled short sleeved shirt. Why do I find men attractive again?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.