Russ in Cheshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the speed with which his fans would desert him if they read all of this stuff. They'd feel bloody stupid throwing money at him I bet.

Reactions: 13
I see this got posted in the replies to his latest tweet 😂

View attachment 1468815
The dry tongue thing just makes me think of a cat’s tongue 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Why is his bellend so desensitised and why is he telling us about it as if this info may be remotely appealing? Why is he writing to us as if we may go near the “bulb” (omg)

Coming to this thread is like the smoking area of Jackie’s chaos club

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It's frustrating that the blog screenshot has been pretty much ignored. Someone has even gone as far as to say to him " You are wonderful, Russ. Kind, witty, fiercely intelligent; warm, thorough, caring, socially aware, fair, incisive, humane. The world needs many more like you. Big, tight hug sent your way." Bloody hell.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Can you get a desensitised bell end from wanking too much? Asking for a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has he realised that many (not all, obviously as everyone is different) don’t enjoy his Cigarello being “bashed about” inside him

In one of the screens I read he said his cock was 3 inches and it wasn't his fault that whatever woman it was had a vagina the size of the Dartford tunnel

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Might explain why most women just lie there and do none of the work, according to his gross blog. Well duh. They’re waiting for it to be over and probably bored out of their minds. Telling on himself with that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.