Russ in Cheshire #2 Give it some cringe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mate if Aneurin Bevan himself had teenage diaries about sad misogyny and rear foo foo action, we’d still be ripping the piss out of him.
Russ, however, isn’t a prominent Labour cabinet member, he’s a daft neckbeard.

Reactions: 16
This is ridiculous for various reasons (mostly that 30p Lee is a bleep), but Russ tweeting about it is a bit silly.

1674376803050.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He does have something of a point, in a way. Although it is a bit hypocritical when he is usually one of the first to dive in.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Still no dedicated Tanskiii thread…
Here:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He does have something of a point, in a way. Although it is a bit hypocritical when he is usually one of the first to dive in.
We all know why he’s being so uncharacteristically reserved about this subject…
---

Here:

Where have I been?! 🥴
Thanking you. 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
😂 Oh Russ.
But doesn't he comment on lots of things and people he has never even met?
Bet Supertanskiii is slightly regretting ghosting him now. Big Russ could have weighed in as a knight in large shiney armour milady.

• Haha
If only she’d let him explore her rear foofoo things could have been so different…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Does anyone really think that if it had been some right winger doing Hitler impressions and saying the Jews did 9/11 that he'd be saying he had no interest in commenting on it? He'd be all over it like a rash.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Does anyone really think that if it had been some right winger doing Hitler impressions and saying the Jews did 9/11 that he'd be saying he had no interest in commenting on it? He'd be all over it like a rash.
This is the man who so desperately wanted to have a gotcha against a Tory MP he ended up repeating a stupid rumour, libelling him in the process, and having to beg on Gofundme for settlement cash so he wouldn’t be sued. And even if that story had been true it was no way near as bad as doing a bleeping nazi salute.

• Haha
I am a regular Jack Monroe reader but am pleased to have stumbled over Russ threads. He really is appalling. To think when I first joined Twitter I liked his post about how he'd beaten cancer and followed him before I got increasingly uncomfortable about him.

Reactions: 12