Russ in Cheshire #2 Give it some cringe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Minge? Where we're going we don't need minge. (Back To The Future)

Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your minge extraordinary! (Dead Poets Society)

Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in minge anymore. (Wizard of Oz

We're gonna need a bigger minge. (Jaws)

(Quite fun this)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Minge Moves Pretty Fast. If You Don't Stop And Look Around Once In A While, You Could Miss It. (Ferris Bueller)

Shut up. Just shut up. You had me at Minge. You had me at Minge. (Jerry Maguire)

“Not even in the minge of Armageddon. Never compromise.” (Rorschach, Watchmen).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Give it some cringe! I haven't squigged as it's a parody account but they have been doing some digging recently and crikey...
Chess_in_Russia_on_Twitter___I_actually_think_the_older_blog__thanks_Wayback_Machine__is_even_...jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
This man is such a bleep.

Boogs stating the obvious since forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Chess has put up another excerpt from the bad blog. It's about boobs...

Screenshot_20221214-225543.png

Some of the replies are hilarious, but this squig really has a turn of phrase on him/her;

Screenshot_20221214-225248.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
The older blog doesn’t have many entries but if you want to read Russ’s beautiful words in full, you’ll find them here.

I think we’ve seen these posts before.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
He’s the bleeping worst. We’ve all had to put up with being hit on (or being too drunk/self-hating and actually shagging) a Russssss.

It actually give me mild PTSD when I read his sex blogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The older blog doesn’t have many entries but if you want to read Russ’s beautiful words in full, you’ll find them here.

I think we’ve seen these posts before.
What do these men expect from women when they say they want sophistication? I can’t imagine what a modern day sophisticated 20 something could even be?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s the bleeping worst. We’ve all had to put up with being hit on (or being too drunk/self-hating and actually shagging) a Russssss.

I think all women have dated a Russ. Particularly in your early 20s. I dated a Russ when I was 21 and he was late 30s. Thought he was so interesting and worldly, but looking back I realise he was a sad old bloke who couldn’t pull women his own age and literally had nothing in his life beyond trying to show people how clever he was.

Reactions: 21
Give it some cringe! I haven't squigged as it's a parody account but they have been doing some digging recently and crikey...
View attachment 1807535
The way he views himself as a progressive, anti-establishment figure while sounding like a dodgy '70s comedian...puzzling.

That Chess in Russia account also made me think of another film title: From Russia with Minge

• Haha
The way he views himself as a progressive, anti-establishment figure while sounding like a dodgy '70s comedian...puzzling.
He sees himself as A Good Guy™️ so it's fine for him to be an unreconstructed sexist, because he's a Good Guy™️. If you call him out for being sexist and revolting, then it will be your fault for not understanding that he's a Good Guy™️ and his sexism is fine because it's ironic or something.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

It's so uncomfortable isn't it. To borrow a phrase, sunlight is the best disinfectant... Although it's deeply unpleasant, I think there's an element of public service in putting this stuff out there and calling him out on it.

Hugs to you though, I know we jest but it makes me queasy to know there are more of him out there, putting pressure on women to do "stuff". ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He sees himself as A Good Guy™️ so it's fine for him to be an unreconstructed sexist, because he's a Good Guy™️. If you call him out for being sexist and revolting, then it will be your fault for not understanding that he's a Good Guy™️ and his sexism is fine because it's ironic or something.
Reminds me of Jimmy Carr and his disgusting brand of humour. It’s OK for him to tell certain jokes, because he’s youngish and left wing and he cloaks it in irony. But if Jim Davidson went on tour and said the same things, there would be protests outside the venues and they’d be cancelling shows. Can you imagine if a blog like Russ’s was found and had been written by a Tory blue tick twit? People would be disgusted rather than amused.

• Heart