Russ in Cheshire #2 Give it some cringe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never done this before, my palms are sweatier than I imagine Russ's are day to day. He has the air of a very clammy man.

Thread title goes to @Mr Krabs because I didn't see any others and, let's be honest, we were always going to give it some minge.

The things I type because of this man...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I guess the recap is something like

the book was launched to an audience of beards and paisley shirts, the fence magazine was in attendance and their subsequent newsletter got them a record number of subscribers

russ continues to be sachet of silica gel to all vaginas

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I must ask my husband his thoughts on Russ. He’s very vulnerable to being a fan: late 40s, leftie, extremely on twitter. He doesn’t (yet) own a paisley shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not that it matters because it's funny with cringe, but as far as I can tell we are allowed "minge" in thread titles (see the KDIL thread).

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Coming back to this post of @Shimmering's from the last thread,

1669710202655.png

he does say "I told her we were too young" [emphasis mine] which to me implies that both parties were in a similar age bracket, rather than one being older. It's still not right and children under the age of consent shouldn't be having sex, even with each other, but to me it reads like two people of similar age, not a child and an adult. If, of course, it even happened.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
"That blog" is still out there, despite the fraus and a few twitter folk picking out some, er, highlights.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Russ is such a good lesson in how the internet never forgets. He could solve Israel-Palestine and win the Nobel Peace Prize and someone would still rock up at the award ceremony to shout, "Give it some minge!"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This is the most transparent 'Its fine you didn't invite me....honestly, it's fine. Didn't want any minge anyway....' I've ever seen.

Imagine accidentally organising a do in London that didn't coincide with his book launch.
Screenshot_20221129_172430.jpg
Screenshot_20221129_172458.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is the most transparent 'Its fine you didn't invite me....honestly, it's fine. Didn't want any minge anyway....' I've ever seen.

Imagine accidentally organising a do in London that didn't coincide with his book launch.View attachment 1769482View attachment 1769483
He's just absolutely raging, isn't he? He's one of those "I'm such a feminist, me" men who flips the second women start actually doing things without his input.

• Haha
He seems to have confused 'missing it' with 'not being invited because we don't want to spend the night checking our drinks for rohypnol'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Missed the invite due to the postal strikes, sorry ladies!!! 🤷‍♀️
I blame the Tories!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe I’m typing this sentence out and I’m so sorry - but is that normal anal he’s doing? An hour in there?? Good lord
I can’t even risk watching this video, as I may lose the desire for heterosexual sex forever, but he’s claiming to spend an hour doing anal? Good lord Russ, someone’s using the death grip.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17