Running leggings that stay up.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As the title suggests I'm desperate for some high wasted leggings to run and work out in that stay up. I'm on the larger side with a tummy at the moment after m 2 kids destroyed my pelvis and tummy muscles. The ones I have fall down when I run and would end up round my ankles if I let them. Please help.

I get mine from asda, they've always been good for me and I've never had any issues with them falling down or being too thin like ones from other places that I've tried

Tikiboo are amazing! They don’t go see through and have an elastic draw string inside the waist so they don’t fall down. I tried lots of brands as they always roll down over my post kids belly and these are the best.
Only issue is they are all pretty eye catching so I chose the least jazzy pair 😂

Reactions: 1
I only used to wear nike. Setting me back £50ish a pop. Try asos (they do a fitness line) they also do a curve range.

Thank you everyone. I'll take a look at all of the ones suggested. Can't wait to get my old body back. Well kind of. It'll never be the same.

I’ve got my newest leggings from TK Max and M&S but usually Matalan. All are good and never had any issues with any of them! TK Max have some great brands too!

I really like Karrimor ones, usually in sports direct with an offer for two for £20 or £25... Used them in races and never had a problem! They have a drawstring waist which in any brand is probably the best thing for making sure they don't fall down. And also usually have a little pocket on the back which is also really handy.