Running Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not really sure how Covid testing ADs link to race entry…? Another example of taking a freebie with no thought or care. No “oh such and such testing helped me check I was Covid free for today” or similar. Just a thanks, incorrectly declared AD with a sh*t flat lay.
Also how are that testing company helping big events? You can just use a free lateral flow for U.K. events :rolleyes: and not all have asked for… piss poor marketing from the company and the influencers there.
To be fair to Kelloggs, she did explain in a story yesterday or the day before that they are one of the sponsors of the Great South Run. Not sure about why everyone else is advertising them though

Reactions: 1
TGCRF posted that she strongly believed you need to earn your place on a start line, I think she means she needs to have put in the training, but it reads like she is having a dig at the likes of Kelly and TWR for taking all the freebies.

TGCRF posted that she strongly believed you need to earn your place on a start line, I think she means she needs to have put in the training, but it reads like she is having a dig at the likes of Kelly and TWR for taking all the freebies.
Can’t imagine she’d be shady towards that pair, they’re best buds 🙄

Reactions: 4
Let's all brace ourselves for the woe is me post from Kellogg. Already starting story with thanks for the messages. She needs to let everyone know how important she is and how many people miss her when she doesn't post for a day. These people need so much praise and attention daily. You're just an average runner with a bunch of kids. Nothing special really. Get over yourself.

Reactions: 5
Let's all brace ourselves for the woe is me post from Kellogg. Already starting story with thanks for the messages. She needs to let everyone know how important she is and how many people miss her when she doesn't post for a day. These people need so much praise and attention daily. You're just an average runner with a bunch of kids. Nothing special really. Get over yourself.
She is out running with Jemma now….

• Wow
It's going to be extremely frustrating if she gives some excuse for not running her (gifted) place in the Great South Run when she's now out running with Jemma. The places in the GSR are quite expensive so as someone who paid to enter it's annoying to see that it looks like she didn't even go! Even Fudgie Runs didn't talk about the race that much - just did his prerequisite videos and photos of that bloody testing tent

• Angry
It's going to be extremely frustrating if she gives some excuse for not running her (gifted) place in the Great South Run when she's now out running with Jemma. The places in the GSR are quite expensive so as someone who paid to enter it's annoying to see that it looks like she didn't even go! Even Fudgie Runs didn't talk about the race that much - just did his prerequisite videos and photos of that bloody testing tent
Agree. And since running a 10k didn't make ANY sense to the things she was posting earlier in the week, it was surely a last minute free given spot by that brand. If she is too busy with her running Welsh man and her herd of kids, she should have just declined. But no. She HAS to take the freebie. HAS to have attention, and now will give some sorry excuse. Her followers are supposed to be runners, young and old, seasoned or new.... She is a terrible example of runner behaviour.

Reactions: 3
Agree. And since running a 10k didn't make ANY sense to the things she was posting earlier in the week, it was surely a last minute free given spot by that brand. If she is too busy with her running Welsh man and her herd of kids, she should have just declined. But no. She HAS to take the freebie. HAS to have attention, and now will give some sorry excuse. Her followers are supposed to be runners, young and old, seasoned or new.... She is a terrible example of runner behaviour.
Even worse is that it's actually a 10 mile not a 10k so after posting about time off and recovering she defintiely shouldn't have just said yes for the sake of it!

Notice her and J ran hours ago and had a meal. But K is just now posting a selfie vid from the run. Obviously had to run it through blur and filter before posting. For being so "real and honest" it's clear that she is not.

Reactions: 3
Oh to be a fly around them with what they’re talking about 🤣

What is that about, he’s almost turned his photo posing of the tent to make it like he’s been at a festival. A festival for PCR tests for desperate IG wannabes and I’m sorry but WTF is his finger point pose all about? I’ve noticed it this week and it really bugs me now, it’s like some sort of Welsh rip off Ali G 😂 his little mate Ash Runs does crappy hand gestures in his running photos, you know Ash Runs…that guy who says he never notices the cameras because he’s too focussed 🤔 this guy signs up to races just because they have free photos and it’s about the future content rather than the event experience with him

Last edited:
  • Haha
Notice her and J ran hours ago and had a meal. But K is just now posting a selfie vid from the run. Obviously had to run it through blur and filter before posting. For being so "real and honest" it's clear that she is not.
I actually quite liked her stories today because there was no AD, no promoting products, just out running with a friend and having fun. Though I agree with instaclowns, I'd love to know what they were talking about, although I'm sure we can guess 😂

Reactions: 2
Oh to be a fly around them with what they’re talking about 🤣

What is that about, he’s almost turned his photo posing of the tent to make it like he’s been at a festival. A festival for PCR tests for desperate IG wannabes and I’m sorry but WTF is his finger point pose all about? I’ve noticed it this week and it really bugs me now, it’s like some sort of Welsh rip off Ali G 😂 his little mate Ash Runs does crappy hand gestures in his running photos, you know Ash Runs…that guy who says he never notices the cameras because he’s too focussed 🤔 this guy signs up to races just because they have free photos and it’s about the future content rather than the event experience with him
Just now noticed that about Ash. Hahahaha what a twit.

• Haha
The question is, will Kelly address why she didn't go to the great south run after getting a free place because I'm sure many people who paid would love to know why she didn't go when she's back out running the day after. It seems like none of those free gifted places actually wanted to be there in the first place!

The question is, will Kelly address why she didn't go to the great south run after getting a free place because I'm sure many people who paid would love to know why she didn't go when she's back out running the day after. It seems like none of those free gifted places actually wanted to be there in the first place!
Great South Run whilst Welsh was running too - must’ve been the babysitter had had enough of watching the kids AGAIN so one of them had to do their real job - be a parent. Selfish Welsh (new name Welfish) must’ve won the toss to race, or maybe he’s just so controlling he was running regardless of what Kelly wanted

Ok so hands up who wants a covid test! 🙋🏻‍♂️
Things just hit a new low
E8212623-9E44-4863-BE4E-0FCEC06D37BA.jpeg

Fudgieruns, this is low

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Great South Run whilst Welsh was running too - must’ve been the babysitter had had enough of watching the kids AGAIN so one of them had to do their real job - be a parent. Selfish Welsh (new name Welfish) must’ve won the toss to race, or maybe he’s just so controlling he was running regardless of what Kelly wanted

Ok so hands up who wants a covid test! 🙋🏻‍♂️
Things just hit a new low View attachment 816051

Fudgieruns, this is low
Anything to get follower count up and more of us ladies following for him to slide into 🤢

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.