Running Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 837156Organising another meet up before his ‘big 100’
I’m so sad I’m missing the celebration for a random man’s 100th Parkrun
Wonder who’s the creepiest out of him and fudgie?

Gen is doing dancing Tik Toks from hospital having said she was ‘on her death bed’ a few hours ago
I see Gen is now claiming she has myocarditis because of the vaccine??
How is she allowed to post this dangerous nonsense!

Reactions: 1
I see Gen is now claiming she has myocarditis because of the vaccine??
How is she allowed to post this dangerous nonsense!
Yeh, and ironically if she does it could actually be from a virus. But they’ve sent her home without treatment so she obviously doesn’t. She keeps saying ‘something in my blood that shows cardiac death’ . Whilst I don’t want to downplay anyone’s health concerns I feel like she’s probably showing high CK, which could be from the ….. VIOLENT OVERTRAINING she does. A Dr has probably said ‘oh, this could indicate myocarditis so we better do a scan’ than the scan was all clear obv.

Reactions: 3
I thought from Cat’s stories this week that she has been really unwell, in hospital and unable to run at all…but then does parkrun???
I was thinking this when I saw it earlier! Hospitalised and said yesterday that a few weeks ago she run a marathon, but yesterday she could be lately move around her bedroom… 🤔

That’s some miracle work to get better or it’s simply another ‘oh someone please show me attention’ moment. I’ve been a fan of her but to come out with the illness and say that on a Friday, then hours later you’re running around in crappy conditions doing a free weekly 5k, nope you lose any last credibility with me 👎🏻

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion:

Medal Monday, Transformation Tuesday, Wannabe Elite Wednesday, (over)Training Thursday, Fracture Clinic Friday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yeah ~1000 posts, if you read by the comment box it says to suggest thread titles at the moment.
I wish I was witty enough to suggest something :LOL:
Think most just continue with the same name but add ‘Thread #2’ or something to the title

Can I ask a potentially silly question?

What's the origin of the Kelloggs on the run IG handle?

Is it as simple as Kelly and Kellogg share the first few letters, or is Kellogg her maiden/married name?

I don't get it

Can I ask a potentially silly question?

Is it as simple as Kelly and Kellogg share the first few letters, or is Kellogg her maiden/married name?

I don't get it
I’ve always wondered this too so maybe, as she’s reads this forum or has her minions report back, she could do an IG live or pin a story explain. Cheers and thank you Kell love

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I don't get it
I don't know the meaning behind it, her married name is Ruck (wonder if she ever got divorced or hoping to get that gifted too), i think her maiden name was Taylor, unless that was just the name of her previous partner/husband.

I don't know the meaning behind it, her married name is Ruck (wonder if she ever got divorced or hoping to get that gifted too), i think her maiden name was Taylor, unless that was just the name of her previous partner/husband.
I assumed it was a nickname for her from when she was a kid tbh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.