Running Instagrammers #3 Worn-out sell-outs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everytime I've done a Runthrough recently there's been some nob filming themselves for social media. Usually with some frozen looking girlfriend/ friend/ wife in tow. Next time I'm going to trip 'em up. There was one I did before Xmas where someone was doing it in a santa outfit (which might help identify him to anyone) and he was doing some piece to camera going on about how tricky it was, when about six other people in santa outfits trotted past. was quite funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Everytime I've done a Runthrough recently there's been some nob filming themselves for social media. Usually with some frozen looking girlfriend/ friend/ wife in tow. Next time I'm going to trip 'em up. There was one I did before Xmas where someone was doing it in a santa outfit (which might help identify him to anyone) and he was doing some piece to camera going on about how tricky it was, when about six other people in santa outfits trotted past. was quite funny.
That’s definitely Ben Parkes and his girlfriend Sarah! I saw his YouTube video of him in the Santa outfit the other day

Reactions: 1
Today is Saturday and you all know what that means….Yes that vile phrase will be all over the place…’Parkrun Sandwich’ 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah I don’t mind a Parkrun sandwich 🤣 sometimes it’s the best motivation for getting a long run out of the way! Sorry for I have sinned, but I don’t always like spending Sundays running 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Parkrun Sandwich or acting like its the Olympic marathon track 5000 they've just won, there is no normal enjoyable chatty park run with your friends for these influencers

Reactions: 3
Ah I don’t mind a Parkrun sandwich 🤣 sometimes it’s the best motivation for getting a long run out of the way! Sorry for I have sinned, but I don’t always like spending Sundays running 🙈
Haha I’ve no problem with the approach to it if you need a long run and I even run the two miles to mine and back, it’s the phrase. It make me want to be sick in my mouth.

I also think the biggest Parkrun bellend award goes to that Runrutrun weirdo. Not seen any more of an obsessed person that isn’t Welshtits or Bester

Reactions: 6
Speaking of Parkrun sandwiches (and yes that term can die in a ditch along with royal flush negative split) I'd love to know how Anna can run one of those with a 21 minute Parkrun in the middle and a 7:30 pace overall for 17 miles despite doing everything wrong.

Outside of the things she can control, the most annoying aspect of her is not having to work for anything. She has no properly structured training. She does no sessions, no speedwork because she gave up on track sessions for being too much like hard graft, and does heavy leg days less than 24 hours before her long run every week. So how does she still improve? I think that's the fastest long run I've seen her post outside of a race. Surely there should be steady deterioration in performance, if not outright injury. It makes no sense to me. Sure, running isn't as you get out what you put in as I'd like to believe, but there should still be basic rules of human physiology that set certain boundaries. Less a comment than a genuine question to those more educated than me - why do some people continue to improve even though they train like morons?

Reactions: 2
Speaking of Parkrun sandwiches (and yes that term can die in a ditch along with royal flush negative split) I'd love to know how Anna can run one of those with a 21 minute Parkrun in the middle and a 7:30 pace overall for 17 miles despite doing everything wrong.

Outside of the things she can control, the most annoying aspect of her is not having to work for anything. She has no properly structured training. She does no sessions, no speedwork because she gave up on track sessions for being too much like hard graft, and does heavy leg days less than 24 hours before her long run every week. So how does she still improve? I think that's the fastest long run I've seen her post outside of a race. Surely there should be steady deterioration in performance, if not outright injury. It makes no sense to me. Sure, running isn't as you get out what you put in as I'd like to believe, but there should still be basic rules of human physiology that set certain boundaries. Less a comment than a genuine question to those more educated than me - why do some people continue to improve even though they train like morons?
She often says she is injury prone

I don't understand Anna at all, you wouldn't think its genetics looking at her parents, her diet or what she chooses to show of it, she often moans about sleep and has unstructured training but always with goals to improve or go further!

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand how or why this twit is allowed to constantly crash in on Runthrough events and go through the finish, especially getting photos whilst people are doing the event they have paid for! This is the third time I’ve noticed he’s done this, one time before Christmas my husband did the chase the moon at Battersea and Bester was pacing. Didn’t pay one penny to the event but still walked over and took all the free tit on offer. Freeloading 🤡

Don’t even get me with that ‘boom shakalakaaaaaa’ nonsense he does in his videos🤢

Attachments

• Angry
I don’t understand how or why this twit is allowed to constantly crash in on Runthrough events and go through the finish, especially getting photos whilst people are doing the event they have paid for! This is the third time I’ve noticed he’s done this, one time before Christmas my husband did the chase the moon at Battersea and Bester was pacing. Didn’t pay one penny to the event but still walked over and took all the free tit on offer. Freeloading 🤡

Don’t even get me with that ‘boom shakalakaaaaaa’ nonsense he does in his videos🤢
I saw that today, how ignorant! he really fries my head, I run a lot in Battersea and see his pack of lickarses training during the week, Bester thinks he is elite and better than everyone else

She often says she is injury prone
And I could cheerfully slap her every time she does. She has no idea what it's like to actually be injury prone. You know, she says a lot of things which contradict reality. I can't remember the last time she was actually injured - must be at least two years - and the way she trains if you can call it that would have most people in a far worse state than her.

I saw that today, how ignorant! he really fries my head, I run a lot in Battersea and see his pack of lickarses training during the week, Bester thinks he is elite and better than everyone else
I genuinely don’t get what he’s getting out of it? A photo for attention and likes? Maybe it’s the hope he’s caught but the race photos so he can get his free content. Really annoys me because you know there are going to be new and casual runners that will have this knob flying around making people uncomfortable and probably coming up from behind and giving it the “watch out on your left” BS 😡

I genuinely don’t get what he’s getting out of it? A photo for attention and likes? Maybe it’s the hope he’s caught but the race photos so he can get his free content. Really annoys me because you know there are going to be new and casual runners that will have this knob flying around making people uncomfortable and probably coming up from behind and giving it the “watch out on your left” BS 😡
The fact he thinks he can just freeload and piggyback on runthrough events like he is some sort of God gets me

Reactions: 3
I find it such poor taste that he (and welshwanker) will wear/have worn a Kenyan running vest. You aren’t bleeping Kenyan! It’s not like a football shirt for a team they support. Do Kenyans and/or people of other nationalities come here and wear a team gb vest if they go running.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.