Ruby Holley #3 Ruby’s married. Ruby’s rich. She’s not a WAG though, she’s a boss babe witch

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The number of ‘gift guides’ she’s created for Black Friday, I actually couldn’t look through all her stories it’s sickening. Wonder how much she’ll make off them

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I find it quite offensive as well how every year she references how busy and exhausted she is around Black Friday, working till 11pm or just generally working long hours. A lot of people have to do that all the time? In jobs where they earn 1/20th of what she does.

You choose to ‘work’ till 11pm creating guides that pressure the rest of us to spend our hard earned pennies on stuff we can’t really afford most of the time but feel inadequate without. It just feels a bit off that she moans about it. Absolutely nothing would happen if she didn’t do it. It’s not like the world is going to fall apart without a few aff links compiled on an Instagram story.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I find it quite offensive as well how every year she references how busy and exhausted she is around Black Friday, working till 11pm or just generally working long hours. A lot of people have to do that all the time? In jobs where they earn 1/20th of what she does.

You choose to ‘work’ till 11pm creating guides that pressure the rest of us to spend our hard earned pennies on stuff we can’t really afford most of the time but feel inadequate without. It just feels a bit off that she moans about it. Absolutely nothing would happen if she didn’t do it. It’s not like the world is going to fall apart without a few aff links compiled on an Instagram story.
she makes out that making guides is like she’s just done a 12 hour heart surgery. It’s embarrassing

Reactions: 9
The number of ‘gift guides’ she’s created for Black Friday, I actually couldn’t look through all her stories it’s sickening. Wonder how much she’ll make off them
Every time I’ve gone on her stories I’ve immediately gone off them because of this

Reactions: 6
She’s a greedy, materialistic vapid woman. Her only personality and content is spending money.
Look at her content - literally what Is there bar aff links? Nothing anymore.

Reactions: 8
Her ‘gift guides’ are basically a cash grab stuffed with aff links. Going on how hard she works 🙄 she’s only doing it because how lucrative it is! Wish my job was looking for gift ideas online and putting the links on one page, sounds pretty easy to me.

Notice Oleada was quiet this weekend, no sale. Hadn’t posted on the grid for a month. Guess she was too busy flogging other brands to get her aff link money.

She loves showing off her holidays and all the expensive clothes she wears. No Abercrombie to be seen when she’s in the Maldives

Reactions: 5
Her ‘gift guides’ are basically a cash grab stuffed with aff links. Going on how hard she works 🙄 she’s only doing it because how lucrative it is! Wish my job was looking for gift ideas online and putting the links on one page, sounds pretty easy to me.

Notice Oleada was quiet this weekend, no sale. Hadn’t posted on the grid for a month. Guess she was too busy flogging other brands to get her aff link money.

She loves showing off her holidays and all the expensive clothes she wears. No Abercrombie to be seen when she’s in the Maldives
I tried looking how much that dress was but couldn’t find it. The others on that aje website are around $500 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 2
What’s going on with her hair line here 😱
I don’t know if it’s the light or angle but it looks receding? She needs to chill on pulling her hair back so tightly

CFE5CD9B-1DA7-4DF9-904C-DBF53177A1CA.jpeg

ADFE4324-6714-4D6B-98B5-D9B415F5DDFA.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ruby’s hair is her best feature. I can’t understand why she’s styling it like that, it doesn’t suit her one bit

Ruby’s hair is her best feature. I can’t understand why she’s styling it like that, it doesn’t suit her one bit
Laziness! Cant be bothered to make content, cant be bothered to clean her house, can’t be bothered with her ‘label’, can’t be bothered to wash her hair

Not sure why she’s bothering with vlogmas on TikTok for her 16k followers.. definitely trying to make it on there, but all she does is harp on about her wedding. Just have realised we’re all bored of hearing about it on IG

Reactions: 10
The way she went on about that reel like it was the funniest thing every, whereas it was completely understandable that Sam was getting annoyed holding her up just for an Ad 🙄
The fake laughing is soo cringe as well. Struggled to watch the the ad.
Also love her go to outfit; lululemon leggings which are £100, new balance around £100, those anine bing jumpers are a few hundred quid, assume her coat will be a few hundred as well and then a Chanel bag! Just ridiculous