Ruby Granger #5 Counting Her Ad Money With Closed, Grateful Eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love it if A Song of Ice and Fire (GOT) popped up on her goodreads someday! 🤣
I bet she’s one of those people who likes to make a point of never having watched a single episode of the tv show. I have a friend who never failed to mention it for years, and then she completely caved and spent her xmas vacations watching the whole series pretty much in one go 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She looked really pretty in the bun though! I think shorter hair and put up would suit her a lot better, but obviously that's her choice how she chooses to style it
Looking at her latest insta story (where she’s drinking tea and then turns her head in a “how I am just looking at something random” kinda way allowing to show her hair Styled in a high bun) I really can’t help but think that not only does Ruby reads the thread but is also somehow really trying to apply any comments made here?! Like maybe it’s cabin fever and me just slowly loosing it after so many months cooped up inside with little to do but work and read tattle life, but man, it’s not the first time we’ve noticed this little coincidences....and honestly some part of me wants to be wrong because this is also kind of sad if it’s true?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Looking at her latest insta story (where she’s drinking tea and then turns her head in a “how I am just looking at something random” kinda way allowing to show her hair Styled in a high bun) I really can’t help but think that not only does Ruby reads the thread but is also somehow really trying to apply any comments made here?!
Well, if it's true, let's put this thread to good use.

Ruby, to dress vintage and get your style across the way you want it to, less is more. And better fitting is more. Fashion is a whole science basically and just because it's "girly" doesn't make it any less important. There are so many great, down-to-earth fashion channels out there giving lifesaving advice on how to style the basics, like Ashley from Bestdressed. Trust me, it's worth it!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her latest instagram post says she's currently studying Alice in Wonderland for uni. Another excuse for a lookbook 😂😂

Reactions: 7
I'm not going to minimise someone else cutting your hair, it's a crappy thing to do. At school, the girls won't leave her alone, Mr Aldridge walks in, struggling with PTSD I'm guessing. He forgets his professional boundaries and asks Erimentha how her weekend was.

He asks Erimentha if the other girls are bothering her, Erimentha lies and hands over her extra work she did.

At home, mum didn't book a tennis slot as her cognitive functions are deteriorating by the hour. Erimentha doesn't want to go food shopping

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I can't remember if this has been talked about or not, but I was re-watching her read a thon video from last month cos I was trying to show a friend how she used this random word to describe a book and it didn't make any sense - and she's edited out the bit where she used that word. I'd even left a comment with a time stamp when I first watched it (which shes now deleted!) asking what 'highly provincial' meant. She said it at 8.49 but it's edited out now - had to look back through my comment history cos I thought I was going crazy

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Looking at her latest insta story (where she’s drinking tea and then turns her head in a “how I am just looking at something random” kinda way allowing to show her hair Styled in a high bun) I really can’t help but think that not only does Ruby reads the thread but is also somehow really trying to apply any comments made here?! Like maybe it’s cabin fever and me just slowly loosing it after so many months cooped up inside with little to do but work and read tattle life, but man, it’s not the first time we’ve noticed this little coincidences....and honestly some part of me wants to be wrong because this is also kind of sad if it’s true?!
I agree, she definitely reads here. Though to me she doesn't look exceptionally pretty in any of the hairstyles. Now it seems as if she tried to show off how "beautiful" she is. Just as you can see her trying to pose in the lookbooks or her liking comments saying she looks like Emma Watson :LOL:

Reactions: 8
It’s annoying that they read here, to the point that people feel like they need to censor themselves, this is the only place for us to discuss YouTubers we watch, it’s not like we’re discussing her in her YouTube or Instagram comments. Weird that she’d change her hairstyle because of discussions here but still won’t address the government ad or backtrack on her stupid “reinvestment” in “underfunded” schools. Just donate the ad money, Ruby! Idgaf if your hair is now in a bun.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
wtf was her pose like.. I dont get it. she was trying to look 'effortlessly beautiful" or whatever. she just looks stupid because she even half assed an Instagram story

Reactions: 4
My first academic essay after a 12 year break was 56 - well done! Take the feedback and apply it to your next work. You will only improve from here :)
How did you feel after receiving your mark? Were you expecting higher/lower?
Also well done for returning to education after over a decade!

Reactions: 3
How did you feel after receiving your mark? Were you expecting higher/lower?
Also well done for returning to education after over a decade!
I didn’t know what to expect as I initially studied law and came back to nursing! Two completely different fields. I’m now in the 70s/ 80s and in second year so settled in by taking feedback and working hard :) not Ruby hard though, by any stretch...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I didn’t know what to expect as I initially studied law and came back to nursing! Two completely different fields. I’m now in the 70s/ 80s and in second year so settled in by taking feedback and working hard :) not Ruby hard though, by any stretch...
Clearly whatever you're doing is working out well for you, so Ruby's way isn't the only (or best) way!
I would love to study nursing. Are you enjoying it?

Reactions: 2
Clearly whatever you're doing is working out well for you, so Ruby's way isn't the only (or best) way!
I would love to study nursing. Are you enjoying it?
I love it! It’s a hard slog with placement and theory and more so this last year but I honestly wouldn’t switch it for the world. Finally found my place! It’s not for everyone but it’s so worthwhile and the degree doesn’t just qualify you as a hospital nurse. The scope is huge inc research and academic roles too.

• Heart
Well to bad she only took the hairstyle advice and not the one about her cringy “acting”🤦🏼‍♀️
All of her monologues begin in the exact same way that is her walking towards the camera raising her eyebrows 😆
3D697745-415F-49FF-AFC7-BE8DBCE95E00.jpeg

Also, delusional much🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
8AE6A144-A005-4C3F-8725-0E9D1F7B1AF3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Well, if it's true, let's put this thread to good use.

Ruby, to dress vintage and get your style across the way you want it to, less is more. And better fitting is more. Fashion is a whole science basically and just because it's "girly" doesn't make it any less important. There are so many great, down-to-earth fashion channels out there giving lifesaving advice on how to style the basics, like Ashley from Bestdressed. Trust me, it's worth it!
Ruby and Ashley represent two ends of the same fashion spectrum for me (wannabe vintage mass-produced sweatshop pieces randomly thrown together) and they both look terrible. If Ruby starts frolicking around in the fields in outfits like these I'm officially going to retire from the internet. Enough is enough!

Bildschirmfoto 2021-02-05 um 15.58.25.png
Bildschirmfoto 2021-02-05 um 15.58.43.png

• Haha
I bet she’s one of those people who likes to make a point of never having watched a single episode of the tv show. I have a friend who never failed to mention it for years, and then she completely caved and spent her xmas vacations watching the whole series pretty much in one go 😂
I feel like Ruby would literally explode watching the tv show or reading the books. ASOIAF is no Anne of Green Gables that's for sure lmao

• Haha
Ruby and Ashley represent two ends of the same fashion spectrum for me (wannabe vintage mass-produced sweatshop pieces randomly thrown together) and they both look terrible. If Ruby starts frolicking around in the fields in outfits like these I'm officially going to retire from the internet. Enough is enough!

View attachment 420524View attachment 420526
Oh god I wish Ashley had a thread here, I’ve been considering making one.

Her outfits are dreadful and even after nearly a year on NYC she’s still dressing like she lives in LA. her outfits are always so impractical

Reactions: 14
Oh god I wish Ashley had a thread here, I’ve been considering making one.

Her outfits are dreadful and even after nearly a year on NYC she’s still dressing like she lives in LA. her outfits are always so impractical
Please make one, she's a hot problematic mess!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well to bad she only took the hairstyle advice and not the one about her cringy “acting”🤦🏼‍♀️
All of her monologues begin in the exact same way that is her walking towards the camera raising her eyebrows 😆
View attachment 420494

Also, delusional much🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
View attachment 420492
Can someone tell Ruby that showing your forehead, frowning your eyebrows and having a judgemental tone is not acting?
It's always the same thing no matter who she impersonates ffs

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.