Ruby Granger #13 I’m a lil teapot, a leg is my spout. Triggering content gets called out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continue in here! Thanks @gingerteacup for the title! Sorry I had to change it a little to make it fit. It had the most likes in the last few pages of the thread, and it’s particularly fitting as we are just now getting the grand premiere of Roobee‘s Victorian tea party video that she worked on for literal MONTHS!

Reactions: 21
RECAP: lots of ED bating, fall out with Molly, #sponsored, won’t admit to ED, lacking study content, dead flies.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Add: a wiki has been set up in case people want to add in answers to frequently asked questions.

Would adding a mispronunciation section be OK?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I've somehow stumbled across her new premiere... the girl's never had any sort of job or anything, has she? Having "ceremonial" tea at 4pm

ETA: however, her hair looks so beautiful like that, it suits her

Reactions: 14
wonder if she'll talk about the colonial history of tea lol or just the 💫💫aesthetic💫💫

• Heart
Reactions: 15
this is so specific but i literally just did my masters dissertation on how popular practices differed from etiquette guides and conduct books and now it's one of my pet peeves when people talk about them as if they were reflective of standard practice 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So she’s been working on this for months but has found literally one painting/picture of afternoon tea 😂 FFS Ruby even you can type “Victorian Afternoon Tea” into google images
Also, so unlike her dinner party video she actually just drank tea with her mum on a couple of occasions, smushed together some clips of those times and called it a day?

Reactions: 9
Lovely seeing you all in the chat 🤣🤣

054A3C5F-6FFC-41DA-909E-6644B0046D3F.jpeg

Think this was Ruby’s response to someone asking what’s happening with the Holocaust AD money 🤨 also lol at the message above hers

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.