The Royal Family #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bill Clinton and Bill Gates flew on Epstein's private plane, Bill Gates frequently met Epstein at his New York mansion, one of Bill Clinton's former aides has also said the former President visited Epstein on his private island as Andrew did.

However we also know that VG and the other girls Epstein used signed NDAs to cover everything that went on, that is what Andrew's lawyers will use if she cannot prove she was sexually assaulted by him in the civil
The Met will have police logs of where Prince Andrew was on the alleged Pizza Express/ VG night

Fact they haven’t been released doesn’t look good for Andy
They've been 'lost' apparently. Police logs would be released to assist in a police criminal investigation. They are read out in court. Why would you withhold evidence if it would prove you weren't lying? You would only withhold it if it would prove you were. Even Bea says she's never been to Pizza Express.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
They've been 'lost' apparently. Police logs would be released to assist in a police criminal investigation. They are read out in court. Why would you withhold evidence if it would prove you weren't lying? You would only withhold it if it would prove you were. Even Bea says she's never been to Pizza Express.
Would they even keep the logs that long? How long do they have to keep these kind of records?

Would they even keep the logs that long? How long do they have to keep these kind of records?
That’s actually a pretty good question and varies from countries and in regards to the type of data. We have to delete personal data that’s older than ten years for example (working hours and schedules and similar). But if they say the data “has gone lost” I would assume it very conveniently got thrown out “by accident”. Because otherwise they could have just said it got deleted per guidelines.

Reactions: 5
GDPR meant a lot of record keeping was looked at and lots of organic reviewed how long records were kept for. I still find it suspicious though.

Reactions: 2
...or his wife allegedly cheating on him with a certain person, if we are to believe the rumours floating around.
Oh I haven't heard that rumour. Who was she supposed to be cheating with? Maybe they have an ' arrangement'

Reactions: 1
It was on here a few threads ago, I think - Prince Charles.
Wow Really??! That seems a bit suspicious since he is playing Prince Charles in The Crown! It sounds like something someone made up! Not that I'm saying she cant have had an affair. I would if I was married to him, but it seems like something someone would make up.

Wow Really??! That seems a bit suspicious since he is playing Prince Charles in The Crown! It sounds like something someone made up! Not that I'm saying she cant have had an affair. I would if I was married to him, but it seems like something someone would make up.
Found it.

Found it.

Jeez! I was literally a part of that conversation a month ago and I had completely forgotten about it :oops::oops:o_O

That’s actually a pretty good question and varies from countries and in regards to the type of data. We have to delete personal data that’s older than ten years for example (working hours and schedules and similar). But if they say the data “has gone lost” I would assume it very conveniently got thrown out “by accident”. Because otherwise they could have just said it got deleted per guidelines.
I dunno…I was once involved in a police investigation to do with work (I was just supporting a witness) and the police ‘disappeared’ evidence that didn’t suit their case. They claimed it didn’t exist, the interview in question never happened, when I knew damn well it did. It changed my view of the police.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I dunno…I was once involved in a police investigation to do with work (I was just supporting a witness) and the police ‘disappeared’ evidence that didn’t suit their case. They claimed it didn’t exist, the interview in question never happened, when I knew damn well it did. It changed my view of the police.
I think the “disappeared” logs in Andrew’s case are a similar story. The given excuse is pretty lame. I mean, it happened over a decade ago and his position has definitely taken some hits. I doubt something similar would happen for him again now. But I don’t doubt this happens when rich and powerful people are involved.

The idea was good. But I think the green velvet dinner jacket didn’t shine enough. The velvet and black turtle neck might have worked with a brighter colour. It looked like an all black outfit in most pictures and rather looked like a 007 super villain than the real deal. Points for effort, I guess.
And yes, Emma Watson’s outfit is super ugly.

Reactions: 6
William tried something new but I don’t think it went too well. What do you think? Though nothing is as bad as Emma Watson’s outfit! https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ds-stars-arriving-Earthshot-green-carpet.html
I don't hate the look but that jacket would have looked better with a white shirt and bow tie instead of a black turtle neck.

Kate and Will look like they are dressed for different events. I don't even know what Emma Watson is wearing, those shoes and black trousers are giving me 90s Spice Girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
William looks a bit dressed down next to Kate.

I'm not keen on Emma's dress either- looks like a dress that got shut in a car door and ripped off so she had to improvise

Reactions: 4
Neither Kate or William are ageing well. They both look more than 39.
Diana was the same though. I always thought she was the oldest looking thirty something ever.
Poppa Middleton looks more like Carole's sister than her daughter.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.