The Royal Family #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You named two famous people who I hope she didn't name because she wasn't trafficked to. Well never know why she hasn't named people - they could be dead or she possibly did a deal with authorities.

Assuming she's naming Andrew for attention is undermining her story and again my earlier point of defending him by the way
I do think anyone here defends Andrew and doesn’t believe Virginia at least to some extent? Maybe Andrew was her only a counter. Maybe he is the only one she can get a hold off. Maybe he is the only one she wants to sue. Maybe others were smart enough to let er sign a waterproof NDA with lots of money. Maybe they are dead. Maybe she did give statements we don’t know about (yet).
I also don’t think anyone expressed the idea that she shouldn’t pursue PA. We raised the question if she will be successful but that has very little to do with what has happened.

Reactions: 5
I do think anyone here defends Andrew and doesn’t believe Virginia at least to some extent? Maybe Andrew was her only a counter. Maybe he is the only one she can get a hold off. Maybe he is the only one she wants to sue. Maybe others were smart enough to let er sign a waterproof NDA with lots of money. Maybe they are dead. Maybe she did give statements we don’t know about (yet).
I also don’t think anyone expressed the idea that she shouldn’t pursue PA. We raised the question if she will be successful but that has very little to do with what has happened.
Arrrgghhhhh quoting myself because OBVIOUSLY I meant
I DON’T think anyone here defends Andrew.
Hope everyone read it as it was intended to be.

Reactions: 4
[

QUOTE="Chinese_whispers, post: 6684599, member: 107998"]
Maybe its the only one she can prove she has been around because of the picture? I've never thought about that aspect before of him being the only person she's named, but that could be why.
[/QUOTE]
and I don’t for one minute believe there aren’t pictures of her with other men.
These pictures would have been Epstein & Maxwell’s collateral

I am just catching up and hadn’t seen your comment @whathastheworldcometo and agree with you

Reactions: 3
Good for William! I respect him for saying what (hopefully) we all think: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10088619/Prince-William-slams-space-race.html
To be honest, I think he's dropped a clanger there. Space exploration, despite what a lot of people may think, is and has been important in furthering our understanding of science and the planet we live, as well as other planets. In fact space exploration can help us understand climate change. Without learning about other planets and the solar system, we may not find solutions for the future.

There are definitely legit reasons for space exploration, I don't think it's black and white as many think. I certainly don't know enough about space to say with confidence how important it is, but people in the know absolutely do. I'd suggest asking the question on the Space subreddit, which is a knowledgeable place.

To be honest, I think he's dropped a clanger there. Space exploration, despite what a lot of people may think, is and has been important in furthering our understanding of science and the planet we live, as well as other planets. In fact space exploration can help us understand climate change. Without learning about other planets and the solar system, we may not find solutions for the future.

There are definitely legit reasons for space exploration, I don't think it's black and white as many think. I certainly don't know enough about space to say with confidence how important it is, but people in the know absolutely do. I'd suggest asking the question on the Space subreddit, which is a knowledgeable place.
"space exploration" - yes. "space tourism", which is what Bezos and Musk and Branson are doing - not so much.

Reactions: 26
Nobody is defending Prince Andrew, even it seems his own nephew Prince William has disowned him judging by the weekend press. Andrew was at minimum guilty of a major error of judgement.

However it seems a bit strange that VG went straight for a member of a foreign royal family while completing ignoring the association of former US President Bill Clinton with Epstein or US billionaire Bill Gates with Epstein? Now both Clinton and Gates may be completely innocent of any wrongdoing and simply went to Epstein's private island or Florida estate and New York mansion or flew on his private plane merely for social dinners and business discussions (as indeed may Andrew) but it does seem a bit odd
BiB

She has a photo of her and Andrew; she doesn’t have a photo of her and Clinton, or her and Gates.

Clinton and Gates can deny ever meeting her, and nobody could prove them false, but Andrew can’t deny meeting her and so she can build anything else onto that and because she has the photo proving they met, it makes it more believable the other stuff she is saying.

Call me cynical if you want but I reckon you could pretty much guarantee that if Virginia Roberts had a photo of herself with some other high profile famous person, she would be accusing them as well.

Reactions: 9
Ghislaine probably holds all the other photos... will she sing like a canary, assuming she ever gets to court and isnt Epsteined first?

Good for William! I respect him for saying what (hopefully) we all think: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10088619/Prince-William-slams-space-race.html
Didn't Bezos donate some money towards Prince William's Earthshot prize? Bit of biting the hand that feeds you going on there.

Ghislaine probably holds all the other photos... will she sing like a canary, assuming she ever gets to court and isnt Epsteined first?
I think she will keep her mouth shut.

"space exploration" - yes. "space tourism", which is what Bezos and Musk and Branson are doing - not so much.
Agree. Space exploration for the purposes of advancing scientific knowledge is one thing. I think materials like Teflon and many other things have come out of space exploration, but Bezos musk and Branson are just willy waving.

Reactions: 12

So, you have India and China trying to prove they have bigger space bollocks than the US and Russia, all desperately trying to get to Mars/back to the moon or throw more space junk into orbit. All the while by being four out of the five most heavily polluting countries on earth - with the Russians gleefully joining Brazil (also with a ‘space program’) in flattening the largest area of forest on earth - and we should think ‘ah well, if the Earth is fucked at least if we go into space we can escape to Alpha Centauri 49’ in a few hundred years.’

Then you’ve got billionaires like Jeff Bezos and Richard Branson monetising space travel for other rich people … Then there’s that twit Elon Musk firing sports cars into orbit. It is the stuff of dystopian nightmares.

All these things have very little to do with the genuine, incredible work that is carried out to help humankind advance its understanding of the universe but Prince William is spot on here: if the vast amounts of time, research, work AND money given to space research is not all spent on reversing climate change - with the most polluting and destructive nations (and the likes of Jeff Bezos) all changing their behaviour - we are fucked.

No point researching space and feeling gleeful about the odd successful experiment on the ISS or finding water on the moon. If those nations/rich bastards with space programs don’t change then you’ll never have a Zefron Cochran* born to beam us all out of here anyway. We are simply … fucked.

*Yep, pure geek. And?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She's suing him in the US civil courts because no-one in the UK system is co-operating with attempts by the NYC authorities to pursue him in the US criminal courts. His tactic up until now after that car crash interview was to ignore all of it whilst making noises about co-operating. He also tried to avoid the civil suit by refusing to accept service of the papers. They had to go back to court to get that sorted and it finally forced him to engage with the process. It's a tactic and it's working.

Reactions: 8
I think it’s disgusting how the Met are protecting him. They didn’t even speak to Virginia herself.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s disgusting how the Met are protecting him. They didn’t even speak to Virginia herself.
I agree that the Met should have done more, but I believe they would have been just as inactive if it would have been anyone other than PA.
They probably felt it is the US police that should investigate it and washed their hands off it.

She's suing him in the US civil courts because no-one in the UK system is co-operating with attempts by the NYC authorities to pursue him in the US criminal courts. His tactic up until now after that car crash interview was to ignore all of it whilst making noises about co-operating. He also tried to avoid the civil suit by refusing to accept service of the papers. They had to go back to court to get that sorted and it finally forced him to engage with the process. It's a tactic and it's working.
How do you see the tactic working?
Because they prolong the process?

He had to accept service eventually. He filed an application to throw the case out, I don't know enough to guess if it will be successful or not, but I would say that this is a normal process so far.

Reactions: 1
BiB

She has a photo of her and Andrew; she doesn’t have a photo of her and Clinton, or her and Gates.

Clinton and Gates can deny ever meeting her, and nobody could prove them false, but Andrew can’t deny meeting her and so she can build anything else onto that and because she has the photo proving they met, it makes it more believable the other stuff she is saying.

Call me cynical if you want but I reckon you could pretty much guarantee that if Virginia Roberts had a photo of herself with some other high profile famous person, she would be accusing them as well.
Bill Clinton and Bill Gates flew on Epstein's private plane, Bill Gates frequently met Epstein at his New York mansion, one of Bill Clinton's former aides has also said the former President visited Epstein on his private island as Andrew did.

However we also know that VG and the other girls Epstein used signed NDAs to cover everything that went on, that is what Andrew's lawyers will use if she cannot prove she was sexually assaulted by him in the civil case

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I agree that the Met should have done more, but I believe they would have been just as inactive if it would have been anyone other than PA.
They probably felt it is the US police that should investigate it and washed their hands off it.

How do you see the tactic working?
Because they prolong the process?

He had to accept service eventually. He filed an application to throw the case out, I don't know enough to guess if it will be successful or not, but I would say that this is a normal process so far.
I agree. It’s not as if he (or anyone else in his situation) wouldn’t try every trick in the handbook. I am not sure the tactic is working though. Because it is often used to bleed the other party dry so they cannot or will not afford the cost anymore or deal with the pressure. I don’t think V will back down easily and the longer this goes on the more guilty and despicable he looks (especially using all those tactics).
I think there are some big problems in international shared investigations. And especially after the latest controversy I can totally see the British not being too keen on re-opening an investigation for the US authorities that has been closed or not deemed important before (even though I think her claims should have been investigated properly when she first made them). I mean, who ordered/asked the MET to investigate what exactly? It’s pretty unclear to me. So it’s not so easy to say what kind investing they actually closed here and who they should have talked to.

Reactions: 3
The Met will have police logs of where Prince Andrew was on the alleged Pizza Express/ VG night

Fact they haven’t been released doesn’t look good for Andy

The Met will have police logs of where Prince Andrew was on the alleged Pizza Express/ VG night

Fact they haven’t been released doesn’t look good for Andy
Why would they release highly sensitive data? It’s all official secret act stuff, we aren’t like america releasing all the police footage and notes.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.