Roxy Winstanley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BB9D058C-8CC0-44E7-9C14-BC4D0AD1608B.jpeg
What do we reckons gone on then? Has he just been on a bender & she’s ramping it up as the loneliest time of her life when in reality that’s the future when you have kids. If one of you wants to go out, the other has to pick up the slack. That’s life. That’s parenthood 🤷🏼‍♀️
She’s so petty, she’s already changed her profile photo. 😂

I reckon he’s had enough… Calling him a thirst trap when all she does is push her pancakes together for strangers on IG….

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This actually triggered me and I went out my way to message her last night asking what does she actually expect and of course no response. I’m guessing she got similar messages as the post has gone now.

I think she’s disgusting/a poor excuse of a mother, to complain about this and then keep uploading more photos (some intimate) to 42k people.
She does not own her photos once they are publicly out there, does her thick head not understand that?

She made a private profile for this baby!!!
The only reason she posts her and puts her at risk is to show people there’s more to her already boring life…. Stop using that child!

Strangers do not care about your baby Roxy, only the weirdos and peeds do!
Update: I’m now blocked… 💃🏼

Reactions: 2
She definitely bought 500 and lost 5 😂

She must have used the big bonus to pay for it 🥴

• Haha
I called her child being allergic to milk!! God knows what else. This is what happens when you completely restrict your diet in pregnancy because how Ron looked was more important than the development of her baby. Prick.

I've also clicked why she's off to church!! She's thinking St P&P Childrens place, for BJ, in 4 years🤦🏻‍♀️🤣. Seriously love you need to get a grip and let the chips fall where they may. Everything in life cannot be controlled! Your baby is showing you that.

I recon she's crying at least 10 times a day. He's mums WhatsApp will be on fire!!

Reactions: 5
Hey everyone, she almost died!!!! 🙄🙄

She is unreal thinking she is the only woman on earth who had an episiotomy. She'll do and say anything for attention. It's quite sad. She's like a 12 year old. All day long looking for validation.

That social blade! Hahaha seems very obvious she bought followers. No one jumps 495 followers in one day. 🤡

Cries at her body everyday but loves her body, you do the math 🥴

Also comparing pics from 5 years ago… was this also the time she was deceiving her followers with her “booty” and even sold dud plans alongside (targeting those who are vulnerable and mental health is on the floor) when she’s wasn't qualified and had no ass.

BUT she happily made a post about yesterday about TAX DODGERS… how many times did she submit a tax self assessment over all those booty plans SHE sold to vulnerable women?!

Oh and the PTSD shout, stop it and don’t insult women who have had a traumatic birth…. You didn’t even have a follow up through the NHS who also provide FREE counselling.

You literally paid a physio to sign you off to go back to the gym ASAP…. Then you posted last night you wanted another baby…. All the key signs of PTSD that.

She also lost 5 litres of blood this time, not 4.5, not 5.5….

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
She got caught out for the desperate beg that she is & didn't like it so is now putting out for the sympathy card.
Sad cow can't even keep up with her own lies.
So did you nearly die though, Ron?
Thought you loved your body, Ron?
Everything has to be more dramatic for you doesn't it, Ron?
PTSD? Nearly died?
You think you're the only woman to ever have a traumatic birth
Jeez, give it a rest ffs 🥱

Reactions: 4
I called her child being allergic to milk!! God knows what else. This is what happens when you completely restrict your diet in pregnancy because how Ron looked was more important than the development of her baby. Prick.

I've also clicked why she's off to church!! She's thinking St P&P Childrens place, for BJ, in 4 years🤦🏻‍♀️🤣. Seriously love you need to get a grip and let the chips fall where they may. Everything in life cannot be controlled! Your baby is showing you that.

I recon she's crying at least 10 times a day. He's mums WhatsApp will be on fire!!
What’s st P&P? Is it a private school?

I thought she was trying to get her baptised or something…. 🙄 if the baby has allergies why can’t she just stay home and stop dragging her around? It’s like she can’t enjoy her own company/home?!

All I wanted to do was stay home and enjoy my baby… still do 😂

Hey everyone, she almost died!!!! 🙄🙄

She is unreal thinking she is the only woman on earth who had an episiotomy. She'll do and say anything for attention. It's quite sad. She's like a 12 year old. All day long looking for validation.

That social blade! Hahaha seems very obvious she bought followers. No one jumps 495 followers in one day. 🤡
I think the being called out for buying followers triggered her!

Her new followers are all private and foreign… legit 🙃

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
For those who have been blocked by Her Highness, see attached.

Yeah she loves her body, crying everyday. And if she thinks she hates her body, how does she think women feel who gained 5 stone and struggle for months to fit in prepregnancy jeans and she is flaunting it. Maybe if she wasn't such an insufferable bleep, people would feel bad for her. But I don't think anyone does. Reap what you sow.

Last time that account went quiet and then came back. Doesn't she realize there is nothing she can do about it? Just makes more people look at it and see her for who she really is. She posts every intimate detail of her life to thousands of people. As someone mentioned before, ANYONE can access those pics. Weirdos. Pedos. She just had this with the baby account. Still posting BJ. (And the caption is ALL about her and her body! 😂😂) She'll never learn.

And you're right, exposing the fake followers really sent her over the edge 😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
What’s st P&P? Is it a private school?
It's St. Peter & Pauls but they are notoriously strict about you being catholic or attending church for years.

I see fake Ron has gone.... for now. I thought Real Ron wasn't bothered by what people said about her or was this (as I suspect) another excuse to tell the world she lost 99 litres of blood, nearly died and now has PTSD!!! Of course she bloody does🤦🏻‍♀️

Does this bleep ever give it a rest.
My god how many bleeping times does she repeat herself, she is obsessed with talking about herself
Even doing the gym with poor little BJ hanging off her. Her bleeping needs take priority over that little girls, selfish witch 😤

Whoever is behind the Roxy account please come back, don't let that bleep quiet you!!

It's St. Peter & Pauls but they are notoriously strict about you being catholic or attending church for years.

I see fake Ron has gone.... for now. I thought Real Ron wasn't bothered by what people said about her or was this (as I suspect) another excuse to tell the world she lost 99 litres of blood, nearly died and now has PTSD!!! Of course she bloody does🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh wow, didn’t think those places still existed. I’m surprised she isn’t going down the private education route. Her child could become a vet 😂

Gutted about fake Ron. Apparently she knows who it is and used to do CrossFit with her. Is it the ginger ones ex do we think? Or an angry booty plan purchaser?

See she’s taken BJ the gym, has mummy win said no to looking after her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The newest bj post has twice as many likes as previous ones. Click on who liked it and half are Arabic accounts that are private 🤔🤔😂😂

At least she spent a little extra for the fake followers / fake likes package deal!

• Haha
All this tit she spouts claiming to love her body surely isn’t convincing anyone, she needs to get some help. All she has done since BJ was born is talk about herself!

Thread suggestion:
Roxy Winstanley #2 lost litres of blood, has PTSD but back to the gym ‘it’s all about me’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Weight training with a baby. Wtaf is wrong with her? If she drops the weight, the baby will be killed or brain damaged. Surely she's wrecked BJ enough by bleeping up her diet for life.
Honestly, she isn't fit to be a mother. Someone needs to step in. That's a serious risk. All for her body? 😡😡

I vote for that last #2 title with the PTSD in it. That's hilarious. Who is making the new thread? I don't know how.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.