Roxxsaurus - 3 mil subs now videos are duds

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like Roxxsaurus but since she hit 1 million she's become less and less original and more basic.

Her bf also annoys me as he comes across as controlling. And now they have changed her vlog channel name to "Roxi and Matt" we will nfortunately see more of him.

Reactions: 2
I don't follow her much but changing a channel to include both seems like a bad idea...look what happened to Katie Snooks when her and her ex broke up. I think he forced her to delete the vids or tried to claim some of the money or something.

Reactions: 1
Why dont people learn changing a channel into a couple's thing is a bad bad idea! Sure we get it you're in love this is the new you, you want them everywhere and you will love them forever. But 98% of the time they break up and kill the channel.

Just start a new one rather than risk killing a channel.

I don't understand the appeal of her videos because quite often the audio is echo-y and unoriginal.

Damn, it’s like watching Barney throw up on a Disney channel kid. I find her and her boyfriend painful to watch. They’re so unbelievably fake their vlogs have the same tone as a infomercial. I expect her to crack and get knocked up by a bad boy any day now ?? think of the content ?

Reactions: 3