Roxxsaurus

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Um I’m British and I call them zippers lol, so does everyone else I know.
Also she’s polish, she moved to the UK when she 8 not being able to speak English. My friends polish (moved here when she was 6) and she learnt a lot of english off tv shows and uses some American phrases. Although she is fluent in English it isn’t her first language.
I always thought she could have been originally from Australia as to my ears I could detect a slight accent, maybe she watched Australian soap operas when she moved to Britain 😄

I always thought she could have been originally from Australia as to my ears I could detect a slight accent, maybe she watched Australian soap operas when she moved to Britain 😄
What does it matter if she has a slight twang or not? Are we playing armchair linguist now? I find her honestly insufferable but her accent is quite irrelevant

Reactions: 5
What does it matter if she has a slight twang or not? Are we playing armchair linguist now? I find her honestly insufferable but her accent is quite irrelevant
I find this comment irrelevant. It was only an observation as someone mentioned she isn't British, Go untwist your knickers and take some feminax 🙂(y)

Reactions: 8

projecting much? By that reasoning this thread, actually the whole forum is irrelevant

Reactions: 1
I commented on her Instagram post which is a nasty gal ad asking if she supports fast fashion and she blocked me 😂

I commented on her Instagram post which is a nasty gal ad asking if she supports fast fashion and she blocked me 😂
This!! Really grates on me, as I actually quite like her and enjoy her videos, also love the fact she’s vegan also, but really bothers me that she’s always doing fast fashion (especially wish) hauls!

Reactions: 2
Just watched her recently uploaded house tour video - i'm sorry if anyone likes it but I don't like her house at all. There's too much going on, too much tat and clutter, too many different styles. It looks lovely from the outside but inside everything is just TOO MUCH - looks very tacky. Fair play to them for doing alot of the work themselves and they seem really happy with it but I feel sorry for whoever buys it after them as it will be alot of work to put it back to normal. I doubt anything they have done has added much value.

Reactions: 6
Just stumbled across this persons house tour video, never seen any other videos.
Why is she shouting the entire video?? Even in the intro when she's just talking to the camera??
Oh and why did she have a sit-down intro that basically repeats word for word exactly what she says at the start of the actual tour? Why not have one or the other??

Reactions: 4
Just watched her recently uploaded house tour video - i'm sorry if anyone likes it but I don't like her house at all. There's too much going on, too much tat and clutter, too many different styles. It looks lovely from the outside but inside everything is just TOO MUCH - looks very tacky. Fair play to them for doing alot of the work themselves and they seem really happy with it but I feel sorry for whoever buys it after them as it will be alot of work to put it back to normal. I doubt anything they have done has added much value.
I agree! The way that house is decorated reminds me a loooooot of university age women's apartment shares - slightly too many trinkets, cutesy touches and decorative things for the sake of decoration but somehow overwhelming and cluttered. I appreciate at that time in your life you're just trying to make a temporary place feel like home but its kinda weird how their actual owned home has ended up this way. That living room looked so awkward with the huge space between the couch and the coffee table - they'd be much better off having the sofa off the back wall and getting rid of that left side seat and replacing it with a reading chair for example.
Not saying I'm an expert at interior design but it is a strong 'nicer' student apartment share vibe I get from their house. Big dining table but pushed up against the wall because they chose to waste that lovely conservatory as a boiling hot office space... why not use one of the other rooms for this. I did watch the video at double speed on mute so maybe she explained but that front room opposite the gym I'm sure has more potential as a office space.

Overall, strange house design choices from my personal point of view.

The ‘I camp in my car for 24 hours’ video was basically an advert for Tesla. So many unnecessary features in a car and very much a ‘look at how rich I am’ video. Are their only jobs YouTube?

Reactions: 3
Late to the party but her fake vogue cover in the pandemic pissed me off. Especially when the real Vogue were featuring key worker women. And her constant fast fashion hauls and I spent £800 on three copycat celeb dresses. Ugh! She’s just the worst!!!

ps she’s vegan isn’t she? She’s the most unethical vegan I’ve ever seen!

Last edited:
I used to watch her videos and I watched her proposal video but I find her so boring and almost as if she wants to be an old lady instead of acting her age!

Her and Matt are so irritating to watch, they’re constantly repeating what the other has said and/ or interrupting each other. They don’t really seem like a couple either more like brother and sister 🤢😂

I have lots to say about Roxi but don’t know where to begin🤣

I think she’s fake in everything she does and I don’t get which category she fits into on YouTube. I mean who can smile and talk at the same time?! It screams kids tv show to me. She’s now older and owns a house as well as a business (don’t know if that’s still going) but she’s still doing these ridiculous childish videos. I always liked that she was creative and actually tried in her DIY’s but her channel is at a standstill now. I don’t think she has progressed whatsoever and needs to choose a path to go down ASAP. Also I cannot stand her fast fashion hauls🤮 they take no talent to make whatsoever. I agree with the person that said she is the most unethical vegan!! It makes my blood boil!

I think she’s comfortable with the boyfriend and doesn’t know anything else apart from him and that’s the reason she’s staying with him. I think he acts strange because of anxiety that he has previously mentioned about and he could possibly be on the spectrum - not diagnosing but the anxiety could just make him seem like he is! I bet he has a bit more of a personality off camera and just isn’t that comfortable in front of one and never will be. She definitely wears the trousers in that relationship though..

Anyone used to watch her when she just moved into the first house with Matt? She was a bit more likeable and would always hang out with Matt’s sister and her boyfriend and seemed more down to earth and normal but I always suspected they didn’t like her🤣 she would always be shouting and wanting to be centre of attention and you could just tell by the look on their faces they were done with it! Wonder why they don’t see them as much now, did Roxi & Matt move further away? Maybe they hide them from vlogs because they are not cool enough to fit in their new image with their huge house and Tesla’s out front.

It doesn’t really shock me that Roxi is so flashy as the majority of Eastern European’s always love to keep up this facade of being wealthy and driving the newest ‘shiniest’ cars (I speak from experience as I have a parent that is EE and have always noticed this from family & friends on this side). They always have to show face even when they are struggling (not saying Roxi & Matt are) but it’s always for the benefit of others and not actually to enjoy those items themselves😑

There’s lots more but going to leave it at that🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe they’re on yet another holiday, we’re still in a global pandemic! Just because you can go away doesn’t mean you should! Remember when they went to Poland the other month and made a big deal about how it was for family reasons, well what’s the reason this time? 🙄🙄

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I can’t believe they’re on yet another holiday, we’re still in a global pandemic! Just because you can go away doesn’t mean you should! Remember when they went to Poland the other month and made a big deal about how it was for family reasons, well what’s the reason this time? 🙄🙄
Each to their own. Travel restrictions have been lifted so they aren't doing anything illegal. The tourism industry is on the brink so to my mind if you want to travel and feel comfortable to do so, why not, support the industry. Personally, i'm waiting to travel (outside of the UK) because I save hard for my holidays and only want to go when everything is back to normal 100% whenever that may be. But Roxi and Matt have plenty of money and obviously don;t want to wait so why shouldn't they?

So the first time was for her grandmothers funeral so have abit respect.

I take it you’ve not gone on any UK staycations? Or to pubs/restaurants? Or out for any unnecessary reason? I take it you’ve just stayed inside for the last six months and not left the house except for exercise, work and food shopping?

it’s allowed, it’s safer to go to Switzerland than the tourists places in the UK - and I tell you the residents of these places would prefer less people going. Like the other person said the travel industry has been hitten hard, my uncle worked for swissport for 35 years and lost his job. think how many air stewardesses have lost their job. They don’t seem to be going on big party boats like other influencers. They seem to be following the rules, which are put in place for them to be safe.

Reactions: 6
Damn I was only making a comment didn’t want people coming at me 😂 guess it’s hard when I lost my job during lockdown (meaning I obviously haven’t been on any “staycations” or unnecessary outings because know you, no money 🙂) and seeing all these influencer types flying about and showing off all the places they can go.

also to add, this is a trash thread is it not?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I just wish ... someone with so much money, resources, and time on their hands... could come up with content that wasn't so boring :( (Her and Matt's vlog channel, I'm not subscribed to her main)
As a couple, they give off celery and water vibes.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else find that Roxi always wears tops/bras that are really unflattering to her chest? I can't really put it into words properly but I always find that her chest looks really unflattering 😂