Roxxsaurus

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Started a thread as couldn't find one.

I follow Roxy from time to time, found initially for hair tutorials but she seems to have moved onto Insta travel content too.

I saw this picture today and I am convinced the swing, and her hands and back have been photoshopped? Roxy and the swing seem to be superimposed onto the background? Thoughts?

Edited to add: lots in the comments agree with this view. I'm all for adding a brightening filter or upping contrast but I can't believe influencers are still photoshopping like this!

Reactions: 3
It looks fake and those swings are usually all lined up on a hill side road, not near a waterfall.

Bali is one of the worst places in SE imo. Namaste is a real trigger word in Bali, people get so pissed off by the vapid tourists in Ubud.

Reactions: 3
It looks fake and those swings are usually all lined up on a hill side road, not near a waterfall.

Bali is one of the worst places in SE imo. Namaste is a real trigger word in Bali, people get so pissed off by the vapid tourists in Ubud.
I can imagine they do!

Agree re the photoshopping of the picture, especially around her hands as you mentioned.

I quite like Roxi but her now-fiancé gives me weird vibes. Not overly keen on him.

I watched their engagement vlog and had to fast forward through most of it because of the editing and the vast quantities of drone footage. It's down to personal preference I guess but I like raw vlogs, just camera in hand doing their business not mini wannabe James Bond movies.
Probably going to unsubscribe from the vlogs channel.

Reactions: 2
I agree it looks really fake! Her hands and bum look blurred?

I quite like Roxi but her now-fiancé gives me weird vibes. Not overly keen on him.
I've only watched a few of her vids but her partner seems like the typical Youtuber bf to me. Starts off alright but once the channel starts to grow, they seem like a leech and try to become an ~influencer too.

Reactions: 4
so the photoshopped pics were part of a 'i faked going to bali' video, should have guessed!

i cannot STAND how fake they both seem,
Nobody is that sweet and innocent and happy all the time,
I feel like Roxy has never shown her real personality, she’s so reserved and rehearsed even her laugh seems fake. Matt does love his drone footage 🙄 he’s definitely talented when it comes to filming/editing but their vlogs are boring.
It’s like the Waltons pre kids.

Reactions: 4
Matt seems like such a wet blanket. He gives me weird vibes. I find roxi comes across as quite fake, in a forced happy sort of way. I haven't watched any of her videos in a while as I've grown a bit tired of her content. Has anyone ever bought anything of her website?

Reactions: 5
Matt seems like such a wet blanket. He gives me weird vibes. I find roxi comes across as quite fake, in a forced happy sort of way. I haven't watched any of her videos in a while as I've grown a bit tired of her content. Has anyone ever bought anything of her website?

The weird ass candles they’re buying and re-selling?
It’s like one step up from a market stall.
I do find Matt a bit uncomfortable to watch because HE’S so uncomfortable, they both are, they seem jumpy and like they’re hosting a breakfast morning show together trying to remember what to say without having to read the autocorrect
It’s so forced when they’re sitting together “chatting”
I stopped watching when they used to go out on those hover board things just for the camera shots 🤦‍♀️ and the camera makes me feel sick if I’m actually watching and not just listening.
I watched the proposal video but, I hate saying this, underwhelming 😐

So... Who is she calling out for not going to her launch? I'm nosey and want names 😉

Reactions: 1
Her 'I wore fake designer clothing' video is so stuck up. That's alright girl, it's just your young followers that probably can only afford fake designer items that are funding your real designer items. Just rub how embarrassing it is to wear fake items in your followers faces because you a so much better than that. 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️💁‍♀️

Is it just me who thinks she looks half dead
Literally she is so pale and her hair colour doesn’t suit her
She looks tired

I don't know why but her lips remind be of the angry birds' beak the way she overlines them without the cupid's bow lol

Her latest video ‘only ate pink food’ - was watching it and so happy she was actually making an effort by making her own pink pasta, then she dyed a vegan cheese sauce 🙈

I also can’t stand how she clearly doesn’t speak how she does in videos the whole ‘shook’ etc - so bloody awkward!!

I find her so fake. Watching her in other people’s videos. She’s so different to how she is in her own. She’s actually so negative, but the way she comes across (attitude, smile, laugh which you can tell is all fake) makes her seem positive. Which is quite scary really

I find her so fake. Watching her in other people’s videos. She’s so different to how she is in her own. She’s actually so negative, but the way she comes across (attitude, smile, laugh which you can tell is all fake) makes her seem positive. Which is quite scary really
What videos? Xx