Roxanne Pallet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she’s married to Jason Carrion of MAFS fame! I used to watch that and him and Cortney were a lovely couple. It’s so random 🤯

Reactions: 9
Just googled and firstly is he a drag artist?? Or is google getting him confused with someone else? Secondly the pap shots in The Sun article are so cringe it’s unreal.

I was going to say good luck to him as she’s a nasty piece of work but he looks like he’s just in it for some fame anyway.

Just googled and firstly is he a drag artist?? Or is google getting him confused with someone else? Secondly the pap shots in The Sun article are so cringe it’s unreal.

I was going to say good luck to him as she’s a nasty piece of work but he looks like he’s just in it for some fame anyway.
He’s not, they must be getting him mixed up - he’s a FDNY firefighter. He only just split up with his wife Cortney who he married 5/6 years ago on Married at First Sight. They were on the very first season. Cortney is a doll, she really loved him and they wanted a family.

I didn’t even know him and C had split up so when I saw Roxanne had married him I literally was like ‘WHAT the F!’ (while reading ‘sleb gossip at 1am 🤭)

Oh well, at least Cortney can rest assured he downgraded. Roxanne is mental!

Is she living in the US now? Random!
I know ain’t it just! How did they even cross paths 🤯. They’ve both locked their IG’s, daamn!

A video recapping the incident in the Big Brother house -

Roxanne’s horror car crash - (looks like she crashed on purpose)

Last edited:
Her pics scream insincere and staged. Her facial expressions are strange and don’t seem genuine.

Reactions: 10

When I goggled him, the first person who came up was April Carrion, a drag queen from Rupauls Drag Race. Maybe that’s where the confusion is?

Reactions: 4
I was travelling business (for work) from Heathrow many moons ago and Roxanne and a bunch of other z listers were in the lounge and she was so loud. Really trying as hard as possible to draw attention to herself with a very ‘look at me’ attitude. No one was paying any attention!! Dom Joly was the same

• Haha
Wasnt she engaged to someone else when she came out of CBB? Someone she met a week before in person?

I was travelling business (for work) from Heathrow many moons ago and Roxanne and a bunch of other z listers were in the lounge and she was so loud. Really trying as hard as possible to draw attention to herself with a very ‘look at me’ attitude. No one was paying any attention!! Dom Joly was the same
OMG tea! ☕ she was like that on CBB, the first night in there she ‘fell’ in the pool and said Hardeep had pushed her!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All her crap about being bullied at school is just that, crap! She was actually the bully! She lives for attention and if she doesn't get it she will stir the pot until she does! I don't see the marriage lasting long, it'll be another of her plans to "get noticed". Once they split, all her planned sob stories will emerge.

Reactions: 11
All her crap about being bullied at school is just that, crap! She was actually the bully! She lives for attention and if she doesn't get it she will stir the pot until she does! I don't see the marriage lasting long, it'll be another of her plans to "get noticed". Once they split, all her planned sob stories will emerge.
If I was a man I’d honestly be scared to be in a room with her alone!

Reactions: 22
I went off her a bit when she went over the top when the bloke gave her a dead arm. I understand men should never hit a woman but it seemed it was meant as a playful punch but she went on like he was laying into her like Mike Tyson. Maybe I am wrong but I just think she went ott.

Reactions: 7
I noticed she'd been dating someone a few months ago I'd never heard of him 😂

God she's horrendous. Like John Barrowman, always on the highest setting of LOOK AT ME!
Not even one of her wedding images looks unposed and he has a face like a pit bull, sorry but he does.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I loved Jason and courtney! Of all the couples I thought they would for sure still be together! He seems really sweet I'm sure Roxanne will take that to full advantage.

Reactions: 4
She also ditched that survival(Island) program after just a few days saying the smoke from the camp fires triggered her PTSD from a house fire when she was a child. Oddly enough she never mentioned it previously while sunbathing in tiny bikinis and flirting and was doing fine until there was a torrential thunderstorm one night and she got rather(ok very) wet. Then her PTSD kicked in and she left "on medical grounds".

• Haha
Reactions: 18
searched her on insta
Her profile is private, hilarious and also wet myself at 'DM's won't be read'

she's too much and I watched that 'celebrity' big brother where she went ott after Ryan Thomas slightly play punched her.... no words

Reactions: 11