Roxanne Pallet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This reminds me of Rhydian Roberts comments at the time of CBB. He had acted or was about to act with her in panto and he put this on his Twitter following lots of messages of concern from people. 😂

1648146794277.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s an absolute horror, would love to know how her and the husband are getting on. Unless he’s as bad as her he must dislike her by now 🤣

Reactions: 5
She’s an absolute horror, would love to know how her and the husband are getting on. Unless he’s as bad as her he must dislike her by now 🤣
I watched Jason in the tv shows he did and he is actually a really nice guy! Just very down to earth, humble and not fame-hungry (he was also hot AF). God knows, how did they even meet? 😂

Reactions: 1
She sounds even worse than Cilla Black who at least, as far as I know, did not try and smear people's reputations by wrongful accusations.

She’s a total nut job! In year 7 she once wrote out this ‘script’ basically slagging me off and made my best friend at the time read it out loud and secretly recorded her on this karaoke machine she had. Obviously she then played it back to me as a fake ‘accident’ to make me feel horrendous.

Just so so weird and creepy, especially for a 12 year old. I have tonnes of stories like that too lol
I'm convinced if you shave her hair off you'll find 666 on her head 👹

Reactions: 3
OMG tea! ☕ she was like that on CBB, the first night in there she ‘fell’ in the pool and said Hardeep had pushed her!
There was the theory that Hardeep was her first target. Hardeep immediately said: "I didn't touch you", so she dropped it, then waited for another opportunity.

Hardeep didn't waste a second defending himself, so I think he had Roxanne sussed from the very beginning as a lying drama queen. I am so glad for Ryan the cameras caught the moment. The witch would have ruined his life.

Reactions: 10
She’s a total nut job! In year 7 she once wrote out this ‘script’ basically slagging me off and made my best friend at the time read it out loud and secretly recorded her on this karaoke machine she had. Obviously she then played it back to me as a fake ‘accident’ to make me feel horrendous.

Just so so weird and creepy, especially for a 12 year old. I have tonnes of stories like that too lol
Would LOVE to hear more! Psychotic D list celebs unable to control their dark passengers is my fave.

There was the theory that Hardeep was her first target. Hardeep immediately said: "I didn't touch you", so she dropped it, then waited for another opportunity.

Hardeep didn't waste a second defending himself, so I think he had Roxanne sussed from the very beginning as a lying drama queen. I am so glad for Ryan the cameras caught the moment. The witch would have ruined his life.
Yes I was convinced this was the case and noticed it straight away!!