Roxanne Pallet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's in America now isn't she, with her new boyfriend? Be interesting if she makes the most of that clean slate or returns to form.

While there are still men out there who deem her fvckable, she'll continue to get chances and fresh starts. Hard to think of anyone less deserving of a happy ending than her.

Reactions: 4
I remember reading she allegedly had beef with Ryan because he’s good friends with her ex Richard and Ryan encouraged Richard to dump her. So it looks like she deliberately set out to ruin Ryan, jokes on her

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I remember reading she allegedly had beef with Ryan because he’s good friends with her ex Richard and Ryan encouraged Richard to dump her. So it looks like she deliberately set out to ruin Ryan, jokes on her
100% true. When her and Ryan ‘talked it out’ in the house she even cried to him ‘I didn’t think you liked me’ . That shows it was way more than a “misunderstanding” it was calculated

Reactions: 6
She also ditched that survival(Island) program after just a few days saying the smoke from the camp fires triggered her PTSD from a house fire when she was a child. Oddly enough she never mentioned it previously while sunbathing in tiny bikinis and flirting and was doing fine until there was a torrential thunderstorm one night and she got rather(ok very) wet. Then her PTSD kicked in and she left "on medical grounds".
Probably used that excuse so she’d still get paid. She comes across as a Textbook psychopath. During her interview with Emma Willis after her big brother appearance, she really struggled to answer any questions about how others must have felt and only got visibly emotional when Emma touched on her career. I genuinely think she didn’t know what to say when asked as she can’t understand empathy. Very dangerous woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What's all this about giving her a dead arm? He hardly touched her.
It may not have been personal/calculated as she has made the exact same accusations against other men in the past. I think she's probably 'triggered' by all men who don't fall at her feet.

Reactions: 9
Her outburst on CBB was the most bizarre thingI’ve ever seen. I’m glad he came out the other side of this with no repercussions as he obviously meant no warm. She is a nutter 10/10

Reactions: 5
It says they met when she got out of a cab in NY and appeared lost and he happened to be across the road from her ..hmm 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Probably used that excuse so she’d still get paid. She comes across as a Textbook psychopath. During her interview with Emma Willis after her big brother appearance, she really struggled to answer any questions about how others must have felt and only got visibly emotional when Emma touched on her career. I genuinely think she didn’t know what to say when asked as she can’t understand empathy. Very dangerous woman.
I work in personality disorder, and it's not psychopathy she has (although I can see why you'd think that with the manipulativeness, lack of regard for other etc.). I'd say it's histrionic personality disorder (see attached - I love this mnemonic) with some narcissistic and emotionally unstable traits.

I've not done any research on her to see if she's ever had treatment for any disorders. She could very well have PTSD, but what is abundantly clear is that the behaviours that perpetuate her problems are personality driven and are the primary need here!!! Big brother was an absolute tit show and should have woken her (or those close to her) how damaging her behaviours are to others as well as herself.

Unfortunately there is no 'cure' for personality disorder, and it takes long term, intense treatment focused on identifying emotions, restructuring thinking, coping skills etc. and practice, practice, practice. I highly doubt she could be arsed and has clearly hopped onto the next big drama in her life 🙄

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I work in personality disorder, and it's not psychopathy she has (although I can see why you'd think that with the manipulativeness, lack of regard for other etc.). I'd say it's histrionic personality disorder (see attached - I love this mnemonic) with some narcissistic and emotionally unstable traits.

I've not done any research on her to see if she's ever had treatment for any disorders. She could very well have PTSD, but what is abundantly clear is that the behaviours that perpetuate her problems are personality driven and are the primary need here!!! Big brother was an absolute tit show and should have woken her (or those close to her) how damaging her behaviours are to others as well as herself.

Unfortunately there is no 'cure' for personality disorder, and it takes long term, intense treatment focused on identifying emotions, restructuring thinking, coping skills etc. and practice, practice, practice. I highly doubt she could be arsed and has clearly hopped onto the next big drama in her life 🙄
So I went to secondary school with her and she is a complete horror and always has been. There were even rumours that she started her own house fire because she wanted to get out of GCSE’s.

She was a bully and for the record she was NEVER bullied herself as she had a ‘hard’ cousin. All her anti-bullying spiel is an absolute joke. She made peoples lives a misery at school

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Has she had the baby yet?
Yes she has, a few months ago, I’m absolutely dying to know how it’s going but her and Jason don’t have any SM…

(watched Jason with Courtney in MAFs and still cannot get over that he’s now married to this Trollop. I’d be terrified having a baby with her)

Reactions: 4
She’s a total nut job! In year 7 she once wrote out this ‘script’ basically slagging me off and made my best friend at the time read it out loud and secretly recorded her on this karaoke machine she had. Obviously she then played it back to me as a fake ‘accident’ to make me feel horrendous.

Just so so weird and creepy, especially for a 12 year old. I have tonnes of stories like that too lol

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21