Roxanne Pallet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's been said countless times already, but what she did to Ryan Thomas was disgusting. She could have ruined his life and it's very lucky that there were cameras on in the room they were in. He must have felt like tit when his housemates turned against him and he genuinely was innocent, and worrying about what the public thought of him. I'm glad Emma Willis laid in to her and she should have got severe legal punishment when she left.

Reactions: 46
I know it's been said countless times already, but what she did to Ryan Thomas was disgusting. She could have ruined his life and it's very lucky that there were cameras on in the room they were in. He must have felt like tit when his housemates turned against him and he genuinely was innocent, and worrying about what the public thought of him. I'm glad Emma Willis laid in to her and she should have got severe legal punishment when she left.
I think she got her comeuppance in that her name was mud and she couldn't get work after that. To be fair it was murky prior to that. The guy who played her husband/live in BF in Emmerdale has always made it clear he despises her, even before the BB incident. He says she was a nightmare to work with and made the domestic violence storyline absolute hell for everyone involved.

Reactions: 10
I think she got her comeuppance in that her name was mud and she couldn't get work after that. To be fair it was murky prior to that. The guy who played her husband/live in BF in Emmerdale has always made it clear he despises her, even before the BB incident. He says she was a nightmare to work with and made the domestic violence storyline absolute hell for everyone involved.
Very true, her life has been ruined as it is. I saw that about Emmerdale, apparently she accused others of things on that set, too, or generally pissed people off there. She seems like a drama queen, especially about the fires. Obviously something is not right with her that she makes up or over exaggerates things and loves attention.

Reactions: 7
That Emma Willis interview was amazing. Purely because Emma was taking none of her tit, her facial expressions said it all, and then, when Roxanne was about fire the waterworks, Emma straight away, ended the interview with a face of “Thank duck that’s over!”

Reactions: 24
I grew up around lads and they all play fighted with the girls (without malice) and I can honestly say I have been given worse dead arms that what he gave her. God love her if she has children,. She will not cope with the labour if a piddly dead arm as her crying home to Mummy.

Emma Willis removing her mike and walking off at the end was iconic.

I wish she had off kept on and we could have heard her say. Ffs sake what a moany little b**Ch. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I couldn’t belive my eyes watching the CBB incident with Ryan Thomas. My heart broke for him and he was so devastated. I know her life was ruined career wise and what not but if there were no cameras on them that day, that would have been Ryan’s life. She was so believable and convincing 😢 I’m so glad that Ryan went on and won the show, he really deserved it

Reactions: 12
If I was her new husband I would be scared , he obviously doesn’t have a clue that she’s a manipulative witch

Reactions: 13
The girl is clearly mentally ill. I watched CBB and she demanded to sleep in a separate room cus she was “scared of Ryan”.... he didn’t even have a clue until he was hauled into the diary room and given a formal warning! Then he got so so upset it was hard to watch. When someone left the door opened and they were screaming “get Roxy out” and poor Ryan broke down in tears cus he knew she was playing a big game. She’s a liar and a psychopath and her career is over! I don’t want to read about her she needs to just stay out of the public eye for her own sake and concerntrate on herself and becoming a better person.

Reactions: 19
Every time I see an article about her, I make sure to post in the comments that no one wants to hear anything about her and that we havent forgotten. They keep testing the water to see if people want to see her back on tv.
NO WE DONT

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I remember after the Ryan Thomas incident, some girl came out on Twitter and said that Roxanne had bullied her so badly at school that she'd had to leave and go to another school.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She lived not far from me and was barred from our local garden centre for being a douche :ROFLMAO:

The story about how she met her new hubby is so obviously fabricated. They claim she got out of a cab and was looking lost so he went to help. Absolute bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She also accused Sam Attwater of hitting her when they were in a theatre show together

• Wow
Reactions: 4