Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss98

I know it's been said countless times already, but what she did to Ryan Thomas was disgusting. She could have ruined his life and it's very lucky that there were cameras on in the room they were in. He must have felt like shit when his housemates turned against him and he genuinely was innocent, and worrying about what the public thought of him. I'm glad Emma Willis laid in to her and she should have got severe legal punishment when she left.

Reactions: 46

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
That Emma Willis interview was amazing. Purely because Emma was taking none of her shit, her facial expressions said it all, and then, when Roxanne was about fire the waterworks, Emma straight away, ended the interview with a face of “Thank fuck that’s over!”

Reactions: 24

TheGooch

I work in personality disorder, and it's not psychopathy she has (although I can see why you'd think that with the manipulativeness, lack of regard for other etc.). I'd say it's histrionic personality disorder (see attached - I love this mnemonic) with some narcissistic and emotionally unstable traits.

I've not done any research on her to see if she's ever had treatment for any disorders. She could very well have PTSD, but what is abundantly clear is that the behaviours that perpetuate her problems are personality driven and are the primary need here!!! Big brother was an absolute shit show and should have woken her (or those close to her) how damaging her behaviours are to others as well as herself.

Unfortunately there is no 'cure' for personality disorder, and it takes long term, intense treatment focused on identifying emotions, restructuring thinking, coping skills etc. and practice, practice, practice. I highly doubt she could be arsed and has clearly hopped onto the next big drama in her life 🙄
So I went to secondary school with her and she is a complete horror and always has been. There were even rumours that she started her own house fire because she wanted to get out of GCSE’s.

She was a bully and for the record she was NEVER bullied herself as she had a ‘hard’ cousin. All her anti-bullying spiel is an absolute joke. She made peoples lives a misery at school

• Wow
Reactions: 22

truffletrot

VIP Member
All her crap about being bullied at school is just that, crap! She was actually the bully! She lives for attention and if she doesn't get it she will stir the pot until she does! I don't see the marriage lasting long, it'll be another of her plans to "get noticed". Once they split, all her planned sob stories will emerge.
If I was a man I’d honestly be scared to be in a room with her alone!

Reactions: 22

TheGooch

She’s a total nut job! In year 7 she once wrote out this ‘script’ basically slagging me off and made my best friend at the time read it out loud and secretly recorded her on this karaoke machine she had. Obviously she then played it back to me as a fake ‘accident’ to make me feel horrendous.

Just so so weird and creepy, especially for a 12 year old. I have tonnes of stories like that too lol

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

Chunkymunky

Chatty Member
The girl is clearly mentally ill. I watched CBB and she demanded to sleep in a separate room cus she was “scared of Ryan”.... he didn’t even have a clue until he was hauled into the diary room and given a formal warning! Then he got so so upset it was hard to watch. When someone left the door opened and they were screaming “get Roxy out” and poor Ryan broke down in tears cus he knew she was playing a big game. She’s a liar and a psychopath and her career is over! I don’t want to read about her she needs to just stay out of the public eye for her own sake and concerntrate on herself and becoming a better person.

Reactions: 19

freda19

VIP Member
She also ditched that survival(Island) program after just a few days saying the smoke from the camp fires triggered her PTSD from a house fire when she was a child. Oddly enough she never mentioned it previously while sunbathing in tiny bikinis and flirting and was doing fine until there was a torrential thunderstorm one night and she got rather(ok very) wet. Then her PTSD kicked in and she left "on medical grounds".

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
This reminds me of Rhydian Roberts comments at the time of CBB. He had acted or was about to act with her in panto and he put this on his Twitter following lots of messages of concern from people. 😂

1648146794277.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Every time I see an article about her, I make sure to post in the comments that no one wants to hear anything about her and that we havent forgotten. They keep testing the water to see if people want to see her back on tv.
NO WE DONT

• Heart
Reactions: 16

truffletrot

VIP Member
I was travelling business (for work) from Heathrow many moons ago and Roxanne and a bunch of other z listers were in the lounge and she was so loud. Really trying as hard as possible to draw attention to herself with a very ‘look at me’ attitude. No one was paying any attention!! Dom Joly was the same
OMG tea! ☕ she was like that on CBB, the first night in there she ‘fell’ in the pool and said Hardeep had pushed her!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Lovegin

VIP Member
If I was her new husband I would be scared , he obviously doesn’t have a clue that she’s a manipulative bitch

Reactions: 13

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
I couldn’t belive my eyes watching the CBB incident with Ryan Thomas. My heart broke for him and he was so devastated. I know her life was ruined career wise and what not but if there were no cameras on them that day, that would have been Ryan’s life. She was so believable and convincing 😢 I’m so glad that Ryan went on and won the show, he really deserved it

Reactions: 12

RachyWoo

VIP Member
All her crap about being bullied at school is just that, crap! She was actually the bully! She lives for attention and if she doesn't get it she will stir the pot until she does! I don't see the marriage lasting long, it'll be another of her plans to "get noticed". Once they split, all her planned sob stories will emerge.

Reactions: 11

Ginger_roots

She lived not far from me and was barred from our local garden centre for being a douche :ROFLMAO:

The story about how she met her new hubby is so obviously fabricated. They claim she got out of a cab and was looking lost so he went to help. Absolute bollocks.

• Haha
searched her on insta
Her profile is private, hilarious and also wet myself at 'DM's won't be read'

she's too much and I watched that 'celebrity' big brother where she went ott after Ryan Thomas slightly play punched her.... no words

newtoyou

VIP Member
Wasnt she engaged to someone else when she came out of CBB? Someone she met a week before in person?

Reactions: 10

expatfancy

Chatty Member
I was travelling business (for work) from Heathrow many moons ago and Roxanne and a bunch of other z listers were in the lounge and she was so loud. Really trying as hard as possible to draw attention to herself with a very ‘look at me’ attitude. No one was paying any attention!! Dom Joly was the same

• Haha
Reactions: 10