Rosijayfitness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised she doesn’t have a thread.

I absolutely adore her. In my years of watching youtube she is one I have always liked from the start

she is very real and authentic and true to herself and her personality hasn’t changed in the years I have followed her and i’m glad she doesn’t do this as a career as that’s really kept her this way, it’s a shame she doesn’t/didn’t get more recognition.

Always get a reply when I have dm’d her and she is the sweetest.

i know she doesn’t put out a lot of content but i’ve just seen her latest videos and remembered why I like her so much.

Reactions: 4
I really like her too. Sad that their wedding has been postponed due to covid. Also always liked that she works and does so much as well as content creation

Reactions: 2
love her, one of the hardest working youtubers out there! was so gutted for her with the gym, wedding and holiday etc... hopefully when this shitstorm of a pandemic is over people will be desperate to get back into fitness and going to the gym and her company can get back on its feet

Reactions: 4
Yes I too love Rosi!

I like watching her videos for motivation, she’s definitely a hard worker but is also just down to earth and not up her own arse

Only thing I’m wondering, does she have a deal with MyProtein? In the Vlogs or her IG posts she’s always opening packages/wearing their stuff but it doesn’t say AD?

Reactions: 1
Yes I too love Rosi!

I like watching her videos for motivation, she’s definitely a hard worker but is also just down to earth and not up her own arse

Only thing I’m wondering, does she have a deal with MyProtein? In the Vlogs or her IG posts she’s always opening packages/wearing their stuff but it doesn’t say AD?
every month they give her a voucher for her to spend on the site. its apparently not classed as an ad as they don't ask her to talk about what she buys from the site she just likes to share their stuff

Reactions: 1
every month they give her a voucher for her to spend on the site. its apparently not classed as an ad as they don't ask her to talk about what she buys from the site she just likes to share their stuff
Oh, ok thanks for clarifying!
Just watched her vlog and felt so so sad for her, her grandma obviously meant the world to her. I like how straightforward Rosi is, she’s just her and doesn’t try to be all ‘chipper’ like lots of YT’ers

My heart broke for her on the latest vlog, esp at the begining when she was talking about having her gran at her wedding.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Can I ask, has anyone ever signed up for her challenges? I’m thinking of signing up for the 28 day challenge..