Rosie Ramsey / Rosemarinoramsey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think shes lovely, so funny and honest. Shame more of the Instagram 'famous' cant take a leaf out of her book and stop portraying fake perfect lives in an attempt to impresses their followers. (e.g Fopperholic!) I guess it's because she knows she has nothing to prove and is so content with her lot that she doesn't need to keep saying how happy she is! Her account is a delight in my opinion and her son so cute!

Reactions: 8
I love rosie. She is a breath of fresh air and really funny. I love her and Chris's relationship they just take the mick oug of each other.

Reactions: 4
I live near her, do you think she'd mind if I just rocked up to her strictly party on Saturday? She'd be the best drinking buddy 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I love her so much. So down to earth, funny and lovely. Her stories on insta are fab on top of the podcast obviously.

Reactions: 2
Just had to put this out there. Because If I’d have written something on her insta I feel like I would have been linched! I love Rosie, she makes me laugh a lot! She’s so positive and lovely, she’s the kind of girl you’d want as your bestie. BUT....someone has just written a nasty comment about her eyebrows, and although whoever wrote it, did it in an unnecessary, mean way! I kind of have to agree. AND if she was my bestie, I’d have told her. I’ve quite often thought, she’s such a pretty girl, but her eyebrows need a restyle....It’s probably just me, I have a thing about brows because they frame your whole face. So shoot me down, but I had to say it. #sorrynotsorry

Reactions: 8
Just had to put this out there. Because If I’d have written something on her insta I feel like I would have been linched! I love Rosie, she makes me laugh a lot! She’s so positive and lovely, she’s the kind of girl you’d want as your bestie. BUT....someone has just written a nasty comment about her eyebrows, and although whoever wrote it, did it in an unnecessary, mean way! I kind of have to agree. AND if she was my bestie, I’d have told her. I’ve quite often thought, she’s such a pretty girl, but her eyebrows need a restyle....It’s probably just me, I have a thing about brows because they frame your whole face. So shoot me down, but I had to say it. #sorrynotsorry
I think that style of eyebrow is a very northern thing. I’ve got a couple of northern friends with the exact shaped eyebrows. As long as she’s happy in herself I don’t see the problem.
was funny that she tried blocking the persons username to not name and shame but forgot to block it in the reply ( I’m sure she didn’t do it deliberately as she doesn’t seem the type to)

today’s podcast is hilarious

Reactions: 3
I really like Rosie and Chris and really like the podcast, apart from the new feature about bodily functions. It’s just gross!

She doesnt seem to take well to criticism or people with a differing opinion. Feel like if she gets a bad comment she always makes a massive deal out of it.

Reactions: 6
I really like Rosie and Chris and really like the podcast, apart from the new feature about bodily functions. It’s just gross!
I hate that part too I don’t know why they just keep making it more and more about poo! And I feel like there are 1000’s of messages with decent questions they seem to choose quite naff ones.

I dont know why people have to be nasty about someone's appearance. Good on her for speaking out
Wasn't being nasty. We’re all different in the way we approach things. If my best mate said to me ‘babe, you’re killing it, but your eyebrows are a bit OTT’ I’d honestly take that on board. Mind you, I come from a family of very honest women! You always know where your at. Obviously, not sticking up for the troll, because that comment was not worded well at all. There is a lot of people blowing smoke up her arse on that post though. And I am sorry, even if that’s how they wear their eyebrows up North, she would look a trillion times better if they were shaped better, lower down and not so thin 🤷🏼‍♀️

They’re her actual eyebrows 😐 I don’t see the problem. They’re not HD to look like eeeeveryone else’s, they’re not ott. They’re just her eyebrows. Its her face.

And I think she’s fab.

I did like her, but I have recently found her to be massively self indulgent. She tries too hard to be the 'down to earth instagramer'.
... For the record her eyebrows are not representative of the style of girls up north!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They’re her actual eyebrows 😐 I don’t see the problem. They’re not HD to look like eeeeveryone else’s, they’re not ott. They’re just her eyebrows. Its her face.

And I think she’s fab.
I think she’s fab too! Noone is born with eyebrows like the joker though, let’s be real.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.