Rosie Ramsey / Rosemarinoramsey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they're fab, and really enjoy their podcast and her insta. I've read the other thread on here about her and it feels like people are resenting her for making a bit of money from her new popularity which I think is unfair. She's not an "instamum", she doesn't do loads of ads or aff links and I don't think she sells or exploits her family for the gram either. Yes the tik toks and singing can be a bit much but I just scroll on by. Her rant about "trolls" was a bit ill judged, in my opinion, but whatever, who hasn't overreacted to something or said some daft things ?

She has never made any secret of how lucky they are that Chris earns a good living and she seems to really appreciate what they have. Little Robin is just adorable and they seem like a genuinely lovely family, it's not manufactured for Instagram, which is really refreshing.

People on the other thread seem to think she's grabby and money oriented and fame hungry and I really don't think she is - she's taking advantage of some new opportunities which are coming her way given her massive following and who can blame her? She's been a SAHM for a while so why shouldn't she earn some of her own money? I think a lot of her comments are a bit tongue in cheek and people think she's being serious when she isn't. Same about her comments about her weight etc. I think she is very secure in who she is, and she has spoken frankly in the past about how it's taken her a long time to be comfortable in her own skin, which I think is really relatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think they're fab, and really enjoy their podcast and her insta. I've read the other thread on here about her and it feels like people are resenting her for making a bit of money from her new popularity which I think is unfair. She's not an "instamum", she doesn't do loads of ads or aff links and I don't think she sells or exploits her family for the gram either. Yes the tik toks and singing can be a bit much but I just scroll on by. Her rant about "trolls" was a bit ill judged, in my opinion, but whatever, who hasn't overreacted to something or said some daft things ?

She has never made any secret of how lucky they are that Chris earns a good living and she seems to really appreciate what they have. Little Robin is just adorable and they seem like a genuinely lovely family, it's not manufactured for Instagram, which is really refreshing.

People on the other thread seem to think she's grabby and money oriented and fame hungry and I really don't think she is - she's taking advantage of some new opportunities which are coming her way given her massive following and who can blame her? She's been a SAHM for a while so why shouldn't she earn some of her own money? I think a lot of her comments are a bit tongue in cheek and people think she's being serious when she isn't. Same about her comments about her weight etc. I think she is very secure in who she is, and she has spoken frankly in the past about how it's taken her a long time to be comfortable in her own skin, which I think is really relatable.
Yeah I agree.
I think people are very quick to judge.
She could easily have remained a SAHM with Chris bringing in a good wage, but she comes across as someone who needs and wants her own identity.
Yes, she has been fortunate with who her husband is however she is talented in her own right and I think she's done/doing a fab job.
She definitely doesn't scream at wanting to be famous or well known, I think she'd happily carry on being a nobody. She's taking an opportunity and making it into something. If that's not setting a good example for Robin I don't know what is.
People are so quick to judge when it comes to making money, but in her shoes I bet my life they'd be doing the same.

Reactions: 8

I think a lot of people, like me, have been following her for a long time. Years before the podcast was even thought of. And the "problem" is that she has changed so much. She just to be so naturally hilarious and I used to look forward to her stories. Now I skip past her. She has become everything she used to mock

Reactions: 5
I absolutely love both of them! I went through a phase of not listening to the podcast much but as soon as lockdown hit I caught up and started from the beginning again. I don’t think she is “grabby” or becoming overrun with ads and aff links, as previous posters say, why wouldn’t she work with companies who she already uses (such as fig leaves) and make a wee bit of extra money on the side! She is one of my favourite instagrammers and I’ve loved Chris for years. They’re so well suited ❤
Robin is also lush ❤ What a lovely wee boy 😊

• Heart
I listen to the podcast and have done since almost the beginning but never looked at their insta, decided to have a peek following the pregnancy news and they look nothing how I thought they did in my head 🤣. It’s weird!

anyway, lovely news about the pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Fab news that they are expecting. They are a lovely little family. Chris is so funny asid Rosie apart from the Barry Beef parts

I love these two, have binged the podcast over the last few months. They could definitely lose the Beef family though, it’s old now.

Reactions: 2
I love these two, have binged the podcast over the last few months. They could definitely lose the Beef family though, it’s old now.
I really like the podcast but agree the novelty has worn off the Beef family. The same with Chris and his ‘lucrative sponsors’

I wish she would caption her insta stories for hard of hearing, sometimes she does but mainly does not.

Reactions: 1
I wish she would caption her insta stories for hard of hearing, sometimes she does but mainly does not.
I wish she did too. Not hard of hearing just can rarely have volume on when I'm looking at insta and captions mean I don't have to skip

I’ve been following her for a while, but not religiously so I missed all the Tattle drama she posted and apparently unposted about 🤷‍♀️

Robin is so sweet and its silly but it brings back nice memories of my own son at his age.

I enjoy their podcast and it usually gives me a laugh, especially the last one about the hamster and hair. I wish the Barrys would vanish and the way Chris keeps calling her a slag or making fun of her pronunciations and wrong word definitions. Clearly Rosie doesn’t mind at all, but I cant stand man-plaining lol

In the other thread, lots mentioned she looked older than her actual age. I remember in one of her insta stories, she said she uses hairspray to set her makeup. Oh no Rosie... that will age you 😬

It’s nice that she looks natural and not insta polished.

They are loving their motor home. Im glad Rosie got her own way with that one. They've had a lovely few days away as a family exploring Yorkshire. I think her and Chris are really down to earth. Robin is so cute

• Heart
How funny today her stories about that there London. Off shopling but not for clothes cos don't think there's any maternity shops 🤣🤣🤣 Chris put her straight. They make me laugh so much

Has anyone read their book? Does it translate well or is it like reading a transcript of the podcast?

Mine arrived yesterday, have only flicked through so far but the bits I've read, read okay!

They use different fonts for each person which aren't different enough for me lol that's my only complaint so far!

Reactions: 1