Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think they're fab, and really enjoy their podcast and her insta. I've read the other thread on here about her and it feels like people are resenting her for making a bit of money from her new popularity which I think is unfair. She's not an "instamum", she doesn't do loads of ads or aff links and I don't think she sells or exploits her family for the gram either. Yes the tik toks and singing can be a bit much but I just scroll on by. Her rant about "trolls" was a bit ill judged, in my opinion, but whatever, who hasn't overreacted to something or said some daft things ?

She has never made any secret of how lucky they are that Chris earns a good living and she seems to really appreciate what they have. Little Robin is just adorable and they seem like a genuinely lovely family, it's not manufactured for Instagram, which is really refreshing.

People on the other thread seem to think she's grabby and money oriented and fame hungry and I really don't think she is - she's taking advantage of some new opportunities which are coming her way given her massive following and who can blame her? She's been a SAHM for a while so why shouldn't she earn some of her own money? I think a lot of her comments are a bit tongue in cheek and people think she's being serious when she isn't. Same about her comments about her weight etc. I think she is very secure in who she is, and she has spoken frankly in the past about how it's taken her a long time to be comfortable in her own skin, which I think is really relatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

KNS

I actually think she’s a breathe of fresh air in the Instagram community. It felt like the book was very much written for their podcast audience and not her ‘insta-mum’ persona. Her feed isn’t heavily edited and I don’t actually notice a massive amount of #gifted #AD on her feed either. Their podcast hasn’t even got a sponsor so they’re technically doing it for nothing and I seem to remember they were gifted a load of mayonnaise or something random a while ago and Rosie seemed genuinely shocked about it.

Reactions: 14

MrsD0327

And all the instafluencers genuinely just want to share the love by letting us know about this little top, bottle of make up, pair of boots, cleaning cloth, food delivery service, 5 star hotel, children’s outfit, silver necklace, new saucepan, new kitchen, £3000 bathroom sink, dog bed.....etc etc etc

They are so kind and considerate like that...until the women on here wised up to their sales pitches and got the ASA involved. That is women supporting women, don’t flog me stuff and then make jokes about it not being your job. Of course it’s a Job, they love people who fall for this crap.
Unless I’ve missed something - she doesn’t ‘sell’ anything, aside from her podcast (free) and her upcoming book. She doesn’t have swipe ups or affiliate links etc and (used to at least) give away the freebies to friends and family and rarely advertise what she receives.

She’s done/doing some work for Tommy Tippee but she also did that years ago before the podcast started.

Don’t get me wrong, there are times that she does my absolute nut in on Insta - but I quite like her, so, for the moment, I won’t be unfollowing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Love you Rosie.x
So did most of us until she started putting us all in one group and name calling, ranting false cries of trolling and screeching she hates us all. This thread was a Rave thread. Rosie was loved here and if you look there were very few negative comments about her across the website.

Reactions: 9

tattie_bojangles

Chatty Member
So did most of us until she started putting us all in one group and name calling, ranting false cries of trolling and screeching she hates us all. This thread was a Rave thread. Rosie was loved here and if you look there were very few negative comments about her across the website.
I flipping love Rosie Ramsay, I really do but I don’t enjoy being called an arsehole because I hold other people accountable for their words and actions. People in the comments slagging off tattle as well - are they any better? Calling us c**** and saying they don’t know how we have partners because we’re so vile?

Her dancing videos are hilarious, I love her style and I love how generous she is with her gifts and her time. Her son is adorable and she’s clearly a great mum. I think last nights rant grouped us all together and that’s really not fair sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I absolutely love both of them! I went through a phase of not listening to the podcast much but as soon as lockdown hit I caught up and started from the beginning again. I don’t think she is “grabby” or becoming overrun with ads and aff links, as previous posters say, why wouldn’t she work with companies who she already uses (such as fig leaves) and make a wee bit of extra money on the side! She is one of my favourite instagrammers and I’ve loved Chris for years. They’re so well suited ❤
Robin is also lush ❤ What a lovely wee boy 😊

• Heart

Tui

VIP Member
I love the podcast and think they’re a fab couple, both naturally very funny.
Some of what Rosie does on IG is really funny. She put something on the other week when she was procrastinating and saying she had so much to do and spinning round on a chair?? It was hilarious!!
I have a big soft spot for her as a fellow north eastern lass.
That said, I don’t think meeting up with mummy blogger “influencers” is adding anything to her profile.

justforthegiggles

They are loving their motor home. Im glad Rosie got her own way with that one. They've had a lovely few days away as a family exploring Yorkshire. I think her and Chris are really down to earth. Robin is so cute

• Heart

mummy2under2

VIP Member
I think they're fab, and really enjoy their podcast and her insta. I've read the other thread on here about her and it feels like people are resenting her for making a bit of money from her new popularity which I think is unfair. She's not an "instamum", she doesn't do loads of ads or aff links and I don't think she sells or exploits her family for the gram either. Yes the tik toks and singing can be a bit much but I just scroll on by. Her rant about "trolls" was a bit ill judged, in my opinion, but whatever, who hasn't overreacted to something or said some daft things ?

She has never made any secret of how lucky they are that Chris earns a good living and she seems to really appreciate what they have. Little Robin is just adorable and they seem like a genuinely lovely family, it's not manufactured for Instagram, which is really refreshing.

People on the other thread seem to think she's grabby and money oriented and fame hungry and I really don't think she is - she's taking advantage of some new opportunities which are coming her way given her massive following and who can blame her? She's been a SAHM for a while so why shouldn't she earn some of her own money? I think a lot of her comments are a bit tongue in cheek and people think she's being serious when she isn't. Same about her comments about her weight etc. I think she is very secure in who she is, and she has spoken frankly in the past about how it's taken her a long time to be comfortable in her own skin, which I think is really relatable.
Yeah I agree.
I think people are very quick to judge.
She could easily have remained a SAHM with Chris bringing in a good wage, but she comes across as someone who needs and wants her own identity.
Yes, she has been fortunate with who her husband is however she is talented in her own right and I think she's done/doing a fab job.
She definitely doesn't scream at wanting to be famous or well known, I think she'd happily carry on being a nobody. She's taking an opportunity and making it into something. If that's not setting a good example for Robin I don't know what is.
People are so quick to judge when it comes to making money, but in her shoes I bet my life they'd be doing the same.

Kitt

VIP Member
She seems proper happy and chill now she’s had Rafe. I reckon after her loss she struggled with anxiety through her pregnancy and she definitely came across more negatively. She’s so different now and Rafe is lovely :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Staplerspa

I personally think it’s very good she has shared about the ear taping and not over sharing. It probably brought to light it can be done for many who didn’t . And as for sharing a link to do at home. She is pointing out another way of never been offered or too late.

Reactions: 7

Loopyloo10

On Instagram I go through phases of loving her, find her hilarious and other times of rolling my eyes a bit. I think when she goes a bit influencer I go off her but when it’s her real personality she’s naturally very fun - I LOVE the podcast. I think her and Chris are naturally hilarious and clearly get on very well

Reactions: 6

JeepersPeepers

She does seem super relaxed and content on her IG, it’s lovely to see. I also love that she doesn’t dress things up, if something shit she’ll say so, doesn’t have filters and an unrealistic expectation which is standout in IG land today where everyone and their granny uses filters. Have to be honest though not keen on the name but each to their own.

• Sick
Reactions: 6

instamumsaredaft

Chatty Member
Aw how cute is baby Rafe. Double of Robin. Rosie seems to have relaxed so much since having him, she must have been anxious or something. Laughing hard at chris with the rubix cube 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Esme

VIP Member
i found the SMA podcast in the first lockdown. I really enjoyed it and it kept me sane, took my mind off things. I really love both of them and think Rosie is just real, she doesn’t filter, she’s comfortable in her own skin and doesn’t try to fit in with what’s popular/trending. I’ve unfollowed so many “influencers” during this pandemic due to lockdown breaches/going abroad etc that it’s nice to watch Rosie and feel like she gets it.

HoGi

VIP Member

I think a lot of people, like me, have been following her for a long time. Years before the podcast was even thought of. And the "problem" is that she has changed so much. She just to be so naturally hilarious and I used to look forward to her stories. Now I skip past her. She has become everything she used to mock

Staplerspa

So happy this thread has been created . Love Rosie she is so relatable and silly. Just what we need right now

fred1998

Horrified that Rosie went to The Baby Show today after saying Robyn has chicken pox. Even if you aren’t suffering, you’ve been exposed to the virus and can pass it onto people with weakened immune systems like pregnant people and babies...

• Wow
Reactions: 4