Rosie Ramsey / Rosemarinoramsey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t decide whether to get the audio book or the actual book. Thoughts?
If it helps I got the audio book but I think I expected it to feel more like the podcast. Instead it reads/listens more like a biography of both of them, with the other one chipping in, but it doesn’t feel as fresh because it’s pre written. I don’t know, I haven’t listened to the podcast really since mid lockdown (used to listen on my commute) but I was getting a bit bored of it, but I’m a bit disappointed with the book. Sad because I was really looking forward to it!

I can’t decide whether to get the audio book or the actual book. Thoughts?
They did a special podcast episode where they are reading 2 chapters so give that a try and see what you think. Personally it just seemed like they were acting it was so weird I’m glad I got the book version ☺

Reactions: 3
Resurrecting this thread!

Lockdown really seems to be effecting her, I hope it doesn't taint her pregnancy and birth for her

Reactions: 1
Aw how cute is baby Rafe. Double of Robin. Rosie seems to have relaxed so much since having him, she must have been anxious or something. Laughing hard at chris with the rubix cube 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She seems proper happy and chill now she’s had Rafe. I reckon after her loss she struggled with anxiety through her pregnancy and she definitely came across more negatively. She’s so different now and Rafe is lovely :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She does seem super relaxed and content on her IG, it’s lovely to see. I also love that she doesn’t dress things up, if something tit she’ll say so, doesn’t have filters and an unrealistic expectation which is standout in IG land today where everyone and their granny uses filters. Have to be honest though not keen on the name but each to their own.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I personally think it’s very good she has shared about the ear taping and not over sharing. It probably brought to light it can be done for many who didn’t . And as for sharing a link to do at home. She is pointing out another way of never been offered or too late.

Reactions: 7
So happy this thread has been created . Love Rosie she is so relatable and silly. Just what we need right now

i found the SMA podcast in the first lockdown. I really enjoyed it and it kept me sane, took my mind off things. I really love both of them and think Rosie is just real, she doesn’t filter, she’s comfortable in her own skin and doesn’t try to fit in with what’s popular/trending. I’ve unfollowed so many “influencers” during this pandemic due to lockdown breaches/going abroad etc that it’s nice to watch Rosie and feel like she gets it.

She seems proper happy and chill now she’s had Rafe. I reckon after her loss she struggled with anxiety through her pregnancy and she definitely came across more negatively. She’s so different now and Rafe is lovely :)
So chuffed for them all. Robin is going to be such a good big brother! 🤗

Reactions: 2