Rosie Ramsey / Rosemarinoramsey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie is an extremely versatile and talented individual. She is an actor, presenter, Radio DJ, Live host, singer, Vlogger and Instagram star.

On screen, she has appeared on “Married to a Celebrity: A Survival Guide” and “Parenting for Idiots” for Channel 4, as well as interviewing WWE Superstar John Cena and Hollywood actor Lesley Mann for The Chris Ramsey Show on Comedy Central.

Rosie is also an experienced and well accomplished presenter; she co-hosted the drive-time show on Capital Radio in the North East, has MC’d and performed at a huge number of live events as well as sharing the stage and duetting with global pop megastar Ed Sheeran.

Most recently, Rosie has amassed an army of followers on Instagram due to her hilariously real and brutally honest depiction of her everyday life through her instagram stories and VLogs. Her infectious personality and quick wit, has her dedicated and loyal fans hanging on her every word. Her videos and posts consistently amass huge numbers of views and interactions, proving her an extremely well loved and in demand interactive influencer.

Rosie has also toured the UK and overseas in various theater and musical productions throughout her career; singing, dancing and acting.
She recently starred in a tv sitcom pilot for My Life Productions.

Follow Rosie on Twitter and Instagram.

Moderator note:
Moved to rave as replies are all quite positive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
Just had a look
What a weirdo
Apparently she smacks her lips when she eats as well

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think she's great, she's what instagram is missing, someone who doesn't give a tit and shows body confidence and doesn't post #ad every other story

Reactions: 47
Can’t make my mind up about her, been following a few weeks and she is funny, but she’s still got that instamum something that’s a bit irritating sometimes

Reactions: 6
I really like her, I look forward to her stories. Complete breath of fresh air.

Reactions: 15
I really like her, I look forward to her stories. Complete breath of fresh air.
She keeps it real. Sometimes I don’t agree with everything she does but she doesn’t claim to be somebody she isn’t which I love.

Reactions: 8
Don’t think she is really all that body confident when she keeps claiming she is a size 12!
If she wasn’t body confident I don’t think she’d be doing the videos she does. Everyone can see her full body, why would she lie about what size she is?

Reactions: 9
I absolutely love her, she's real and doesn't give to hoots about what anyone thinks. Her and Chris' podcast is so funny.

Reactions: 15
I really liked her at first, I found her hilarious and as some of you have said a breath of fresh air because she really doesn’t care- in a good way. Just she makes me really cringe at times.

I’ve noticed an increase in ‘gifts’ too she done a good few posts about some swimwear she had been gifted so hopefully she doesn’t head fully in that direction!

I love Rosie, I worry for her sometimes though when she’s running and chatting! I’d crash straight into something.

I liked the swimsuit ads, mainly because it is difficult for big boobed ladies to find something to actually fit and with her ‘body confidence’ she felt like the right person for the ‘job’ in my opinion!

She clearly has a well off lifestyle but then she acknowledges it to be because of her husbands job rather than just living off being an influencer like so many do aka MOD et al.

I love Rosie, I worry for her sometimes though when she’s running and chatting! I’d crash straight into something.

I liked the swimsuit ads, mainly because it is difficult for big boobed ladies to find something to actually fit and with her ‘body confidence’ she felt like the right person for the ‘job’ in my opinion!

She clearly has a well off lifestyle but then she acknowledges it to be because of her husbands job rather than just living off being an influencer like so many do aka MOD et al.
I think she is somebody who appreciates her lifestyle as well. She comes across to appreciate the fact that Chris is the reason she has all that she does and that he has opened doors for her. She gets gifted a lot, but she is always open and honest about receiving those gifts. And unlike most she seems to use what she receives quite a lot rather than just stick it into the cupboard of doom to never be spoke of again.

I think she is somebody who appreciates her lifestyle as well. She comes across to appreciate the fact that Chris is the reason she has all that she does and that he has opened doors for her. She gets gifted a lot, but she is always open and honest about receiving those gifts. And unlike most she seems to use what she receives quite a lot rather than just stick it into the cupboard of doom to never be spoke of again.
She’s also been incredibly honest that while she was in a fortunate position to be able to not work, it was difficult for her. Not in woah is me way, just in a way that I assume other sah mums do.

Reactions: 5
I love her. Her stories have my in stitches and I don’t mind the odd add or gift here and there because it always seems to be something she genuinely uses or likes.

Plus her child is hilarious

I'm a size 12 and look completely different to my friend whose also a 12, I'm taller with a bigger bust etc etc and I think you'll find she says she's a 12/14 but more often than not a 14. I can 100% see why she's been gifted things such as swimwear, it's hard to get bigger bust swimwear and what kicked it off was she was trying bikinis on in the mirror which had me in stitches and I would actually buy some of the things she's worn!

I actually love her, I’m local to her & Chris & the stuff they both do for local charities is amazing. I’ve seen her in a few shows over the years & she’s just as hilarious as she is on her IG

Reactions: 12
I actually love her, I’m local to her & Chris & the stuff they both do for local charities is amazing. I’ve seen her in a few shows over the years & she’s just as hilarious as she is on her IG
Me too, I just love her!
I can see how she could annoy a few people but I lover her, hubby, robin and Sandra!

And her recent post about giving away everything she's gifted 🙌🙌 a lot on insta could could do with following in her footsteps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.