Rosie Ramsey / Rosemarinoramsey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was embarrassed for Rosie dancing around Instagram. I’m even more embarrassed for the other mums filming themselves doing it desperate for Rosies attention

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I’ve never understood the whole filming yourself doing this kind of thing anyway.

Apologies if any of you are secret TikTokers!

Reactions: 5
I have done loads of tiktoks with my daughter but we haven't posted nay of them there just fun to do together don't get all these adults think their cool doing it

Reactions: 4
I have done loads of tiktoks with my daughter but we haven't posted nay of them there just fun to do together don't get all these adults think their cool doing it
I’m loving this - I used to use Snapchat for the filters, save the pic and send via WhatsApp etc 🙈

Reactions: 1
Unfollowed a while ago, just had a look...WTF is 4pm wine time?
I just came to the thread to see if anyone is talking about this.

Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t get the whole ‘must have a drink every single afternoon’ thing. I‘m prepared to be slated for saying this, but I really don’t think it’s a good habit to have, and I have seen a couple of women I know who have questionable relationships with alcohol using her posts to justify their own daytime drinking during lockdown.

Anyway, the TikToks, the dancing, the woman just makes me cringe more and more every week. She used to be ok. I have no idea what happened.

Reactions: 28

Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t get the whole ‘must have a drink every single afternoon’ thing. I‘m prepared to be slated for saying this, but I really don’t think it’s a good habit to have, and I have seen a couple of women I know who have questionable relationships with alcohol using her posts to justify their own daytime drinking during lockdown.

Anyway, the TikToks, the dancing, the woman just makes me cringe more and more every week. She used to be ok. I have no idea what happened.
I listened to the latest podcasts and she’s started doing the zoella ‘air laugh’ where there is no actual laugh but just some weird snort. Listening to that in earphones is unbearable.

I don’t even mind the wine thing I know plenty of people that are having a glass of wine through this

normalising repetitive day time drinking is quite irresponsible.

Reactions: 14
I find encouraging drinking at 4pm so irresponsible! Maybe I'm over-sensitive as the daughter of an alcoholic but I don't think it's ok to influence others (often vulnerable and impressionable people, now desperate in a time of crisis) to drink as a coping mechanism?
Fair enough I enjoy a drink when the kids are in bed but ONLY if there's a sober adult in the house who could respond to any emergency without impairment and certainly not daily. She's say in her lovely big house, with no cash flow concerns, part of a healthy family, getting to spend time with the child she was feeling so guilty about just 2 weeks ago. What's so hard? Can't get your roots done? Missing parties with your sycophantic instagram cohorts? Losing out on freebies? When your followers are using food banks to feed their families, wondering if they'll be able to pay their rent, unable to visit dying loved ones in hospital or scared for their own health. Not to mention the staff who are out putting their own lives on the line to keep the country running, isolating from their own children for the duration, terrified of contracting the virus themselves.

I used to think she was down to earth but she's forgotten where she's come from and has succumbed to the celebrity ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I like to have a glass of wine but having 1 everyday at 4pm isn't good no matter which way it's spun. 4pm is when I start to make the tea for my boys. If I started drinking then I'd be asleep by 6pm!

Also, I can't afford it! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I like to have a glass of wine but having 1 everyday at 4pm isn't good no matter which way it's spun. 4pm is when I start to make the tea for my boys. If I started drinking then I'd be asleep by 6pm!

Also, I can't afford it! 🤣
Glad it's not just me that thinks this 'advertising' the wine life is a bad idea!

Reactions: 6
I unfollowed this week after the constant tik Toks and dancing videos - maybe I’m lacking patience at the min but they were really winding me up!

I used to find her hillarious but it all seems a bit attention seeking now, and a bit desperate.

Reactions: 12
I unfollowed this week after the constant tik Toks and dancing videos - maybe I’m lacking patience at the min but they were really winding me up!

I used to find her hillarious but it all seems a bit attention seeking now, and a bit desperate.
I listened to the latest podcasts and she’s started doing the zoella ‘air laugh’ where there is no actual laugh but just some weird snort. Listening to that in earphones is unbearable.

I don’t even mind the wine thing I know plenty of people that are having a glass of wine through this
I honestly thought she was great. Used to find her make up tutorials abit tedious. But she doesn’t seem to make me laugh at all now. And that dancing 🙄

How have her and Chris made their money before they became ‘famous’?

I only ask as their house seems huge and they seem to lead a very comfortable live and I like to be nosy 😂

Reactions: 5
They live in South Shields, a mansion is the same price as a 3 bed semi down south.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.