Rosie Ramsey / Rosemarinoramsey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the comment this morning on her stories about ‘quarantine would be easier without kids’.
We’ve been TTC now for 18 months and look like we’re heading down the IVF route - which will be when all this blows over, with a quick referral. I’d do anything to be home with a baby, a child.
So out of touch.
I remember that feeling. Comments like that are so thoughtless. Best Wishes xx

Reactions: 3
Her latest video - the kids cute, but by god she must be hard work to live with

Reactions: 2
I really liked her and told loads of people to follow her but I’ve not even watched her stories for a few weeks now
SNAP

I have literally just watched her stories today after about a 4 month break from her OH my god wtf has happened to her 🤷🏻‍♀️ What’s the dancing all
About ..............

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I used to love her, but have gone off her massively recently.
I reckon she will be on strictly either this year or next year as she made no secret about wanting to be on it.
She is absolutely desperate to be famous, and that is showing more and more now, at first she seemed very endearing and normal, however its obvious that was all an act now.
She is also very dismissive on her stories sometimes as if she cant be arsed with her followers, asking people not to message her because she cant be arsed with a million questions.
And it shows.

She must have been really angry when Chris' career took off and she stayed home with Robin, she wanted the fame and in no way is this woman humble. Currently tagging herself as an #influencer - Of what?!

I remember that feeling. Comments like that are so thoughtless. Best Wishes xx
She has a miscarriage last year so she knows how insensitive her comments are

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Not one to jump to her defence as her dancing is like a 3 years attention seeking, but I went through several rounds of IVF and miscarriages, up to as far as 19 weeks.

However I can still say that sometimes my four year olds an hole,or that I find it hard at times. When we would give anything to have a baby I never treated comments like that with resentment. Maybe a bit of jealousy but I'd laugh that at least we knew what we were getting ourselves in for. I know how lucky I am to be a mum, but that doesn't mean I can't say isolation with a toddler is a nightmare, because it is! Parent shaming isn't necessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Not one to jump to her defence as her dancing is like a 3 years attention seeking, but I went through several rounds of IVF and miscarriages, up to as far as 19 weeks.

However I can still say that sometimes my four year olds an hole,or that I find it hard at times. When we would give anything to have a baby I never treated comments like that with resentment. Maybe a bit of jealousy but I'd laugh that at least we knew what we were getting ourselves in for. I know how lucky I am to be a mum, but that doesn't mean I can't say isolation with a toddler is a nightmare, because it is! Parent shaming isn't necessary.
I had a really difficult fertility and pregnancy history and sometimes comments like that bothered me and sometimes it didn’t. I do remember Mother’s Day was particularly crappy and hard before I had my kids. I don’t think anyone was parent shaming.
Obviously, parenting is not all roses and isolation with my two little ones is hard. I’m not out fishing for likes and follows by telling everyone how hard it is. I save that for my mother - the lucky duck!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone else think her singing Queen of the night and strutting around like that slightly inappropriate in a video with Robin? The seductive face when she mimes ‘I’ve got more than enough to make you drop to your knees’ 🤢

Can’t take anymore attention seeking. This isn’t about cheering people up, these are purely performances to be told how fabulous she is. Instagram is her bloody stage

Reactions: 9
Anyone else think her singing Queen of the night and strutting around like that slightly inappropriate in a video with Robin? The seductive face when she mimes ‘I’ve got more than enough to make you drop to your knees’ 🤢

Can’t take anymore attention seeking. This isn’t about cheering people up, these are purely performances to be told how fabulous she is. Instagram is her bloody stage
And now she’s taken to TikTok as well which is, essentially, a teenager’s domain. Her prancing about on there trying to be ‘cool’ is just awkward, and feels ever-so-slightly inappropriate.

Reactions: 5
Just to clarify, I was in no way parent shaming.

Her comment hit a nerve, it was upsetting for me. Like others have said, sometimes it bothers, sometimes it doesn’t. This bothered me.

She is a good mum, there’s absolutely no denying that. No denying that her comment was a bit of banter, and no denying that some of the mums I know make similar comments about their kids.

But they (and you I’m sure) don’t spend time filming themselves, dancing inappropriately with their child in shot and filming every second of the day, waving the camera in their face.

I suppose her comment was accrued irritation that pushed me over and commented on here.
X

Reactions: 8
And now she’s taken to TikTok as well which is, essentially, a teenager’s domain. Her prancing about on there trying to be ‘cool’ is just awkward, and feels ever-so-slightly inappropriate.
The desperation to exploit the TikTok ‘market’ is painful.

Maximum eegittery. Double bubble embarrassment. Full volume cringe.

Get off TikTok Mam.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I liked Rosie initially because she was different, she wasn't trying to be an influencer and actively took the mickey out of them. She was like a breath of fresh air. Whilst I still love the podcast (bar the Barry beef), I'm finding I tune in less and less to her Instagram, the stories are tedious.

I'm really fed up of the sharing of tik toks. If I wanted to see them, that's where I'd go to watch them. Personally speaking, I don't find them funny or interesting.

Reactions: 15
Just watched her stories and she is telling people to go out. For someone who is clearly an intelligent woman telling people to go outside in this climate is bang out of order!

I am on lockdown in Spain and we are not allowed to go out for anything but essentials and still 5,552 new cases this morning! The UK is going to have such a shock very soon when people you know start dying a horrible death!

Silly woman and she calls herself an influencer!!!!!

Reactions: 7
Oh sweet baby jesus this woman does my head in! I used to like the podcast and thought she was OK. Maybe slightly high maintenance but OK. Fast forward a few months and she's suddenly "an influencer" and instragram is her job??? NO you're just an annoying twit with too much time on your hands and you can't be arsed to get a real job. Get off tiktok, step away from the wine for a minute and stop being a glorified begger!

UNFOLLOWED

And breathe 😤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
And why can’t she caption her stories??? It’s hardly like she can say she is too busy!!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.