Rosie Ramsey / Rosemarinoramsey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I've just watched it back there and it genuinely made me smile. Not in a vain 'look at me dancing me tits off!' way"

Aye, right.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They really are an embarrassing Mum and Dad. Get your arse out of our faces Rosie love

Reactions: 3
As a teacher who has been told that we’re likely to lose our Easter holidays to ‘care’ for students of key workers, “drinking since 3pm” isn’t making me laugh, or even snigger, nor is the stupid dancing.
Yes you’re trying to keep spirits up during an uncertain time, but bragging that you’re hitting the bottle mid-afternoon has rubbed me up the wrong way.
I’ve unfollowed you Rosie I’m afraid.

Reactions: 30
Trying too hard to be funny and entertaining and it is all coming across as embarrassing

Reactions: 11
I had to finally unfollow her today. I loved her until her recent change of insta-tone. I waited weekly for the podcast and my husband and I would save them for long road trips and laugh together hysterically. But it’s all become so unnatural, inorganic and commercial. I completely understand that was her desire/dream/intention but it’s to the detriment of every element of her personality that made her naturally funny, interesting and relatable. And don’t get me started on the Robin stories. I love my kids but I’m just not interested in other people’s, especially on Instagram! 😳

Reactions: 10
I get that she’s just letting off some steam and trying to make people laugh, but. Oh dear.

Reactions: 4
That last video about performers ‘smiling through it’ is so out of touch. I could scream. The entertainment and events industries (like many others) are full of people - many freelancers - who have no idea how they will support their families or pay their rent through this crisis. Dancing around like a moron is so fecking patronising.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
And the comment this morning on her stories about ‘quarantine would be easier without kids’.
We’ve been TTC now for 18 months and look like we’re heading down the IVF route - which will be when all this blows over, with a quick referral. I’d do anything to be home with a baby, a child.
So out of touch.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
And the comment this morning on her stories about ‘quarantine would be easier without kids’.
We’ve been TTC now for 18 months and look like we’re heading down the IVF route - which will be when all this blows over, with a quick referral. I’d do anything to be home with a baby, a child.
So out of touch.
I followed her again... couldn’t keep away 😂

Reactions: 2
If she was chocolate she’d eat herself. Finally unfollowed. real shame as loved her before Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So out of touch.
i get that she’s annoying and loves herself and I’m so sorry you’re struggling to conceive,
But that doesn’t mean that us with kids are never allowed to make jokes about our kids. And it clearly is that. She’s a good mum you can see that and she’s right anyway, quarantine would be easier without kids. I can say that too. Doesn’t mean I’d rather not have my kids

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.