Rosie Ramsey / Rosemarinoramsey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve unfollowed them both and unsubscribed to the podcast. I used to really like it but it just seems stale and Rosie is desperate for fame.

Reactions: 11
I'm another one who was a massive fan of both of them, but the more popular they are getting the more I'm turning off.
Becoming unrelatable, and after the tour dates being rescheduled, I think it's bang out of order to those of us who booked tickets back in July.
I'm unaffected but makes me wish I hadn't booked tickets now.
Way to s*** on your fans.

Reactions: 13
I used to love her, but have gone off her massively recently.
I reckon she will be on strictly either this year or next year as she made no secret about wanting to be on it.
Oh I definitely reckon she'll wind up doing Strictly. I can't see it this year but it wouldn't surprise me at all for next year.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She didn't seem to publicise this sleep event, hardly any stories in comparison to PTWM. She's clearly not as good at influencing as she thinks she is.
And those photos of her with Prince Charles are just embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm another one who was a massive fan of both of them, but the more popular they are getting the more I'm turning off.
Becoming unrelatable, and after the tour dates being rescheduled, I think it's bang out of order to those of us who booked tickets back in July.
I'm unaffected but makes me wish I hadn't booked tickets now.
Way to s*** on your fans.
I feel the same - if Coronavirus means he cancels his tour I will just get my money back

Reactions: 5
Surprise surprise, Chris didn’t like the comments on his rescheduling post so now the comments are turned off. God forbid people who have spent money on tickets, travel arrangements, hotels etc have an option on his money grabbing behaviour!

Reactions: 14
It's disgusting. Shows their grab like mentality. Can't see their act lasting long. People don't forget that type of treatment. Couple of smug fakes.

I'm confused at the fans defending the decision by claiming he "has bills to pay". Like he's on the breadline and grabbing all the extra shifts at the Londis.

To be fair, it makes sense to capitalise on his Strictly success sooner rather than later. By the end of his tour another series will be over and new fan favourites established. But I still can't help but feel its bad form to bail on your prior engagements, especially when you've been promoting it so often and for so long and then mess fans around when a 'better offer' (another ten a penny talent show) comes along.

I actually did as they suggested and stopped listening to the podcast when all they started doing was talking about tit. I'm glad as I would have gone off it anyway considering how commercial it's becoming.

Reactions: 17
His stand up provided him with a very good living long before these presenting jobs came along. They both seem to have forgotten that in their quest for greater fame. I can understand him wanting to branch out, but surely honour your other commitments first? I suppose the Little Mix thing will give Rosie the chance to have LM parties for the ‘gram and remind us that she’s the singer in the family by belting out a LM tune every week on the podcast 🤦🏻‍♀️

Come on now.. people are just doing whatever they can to remain positive when the situation out there is crap and if that means dancing so be it
Fair enough! But we do they feel the need to record themselves and post the video on the Internet?

Reactions: 15
I'm all for a dance off for stress relief but setting up the camera and posting it purely attention seeking.

Noticed this on her ad and moments later it's deleted....guess she has learnt the mummy vlogger way well!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She's clearly not very satisfied otherwise she could comfortably remain at home. She is craving the limelight. Otherwise she would leave it to her husband. I find her very disingenuous. Her content and persona is an act to increase her following.
Even when I really liked her you could see that about her. The fact she went on about being a singer. Then breaking into these awful songs!

Reactions: 6
Goodness, she really is a pain in the backside. That fake dancing ... my husband was saying 'why does she love herself so mucn' and he doesn't even know who she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.