Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Taskmaster and I’m
Absolutely gutted that Chris is on the next series!! I wish the pair of them would just do one to be frank

Reactions: 5
Watching Graham Norton and my husband is like ‘who are these bleeping twats?’ 😂 It was hard to explain.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Watching Graham Norton and she’s still the tag along that’s confirmed tonight . also my husband not knowing who she is has said who’s that chav 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I unfollowed rosie a while ago and have seen a few posts on here at the top of page and I read them. She does my head in but I have to say she come across nice on Graham Norton and was quite funny. I enjoyed them both and she looked really nice.
Can't believe I'm saying this because when i found out she was on I wasn't gonna watch it but then my husband put it on

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed rosie a while ago and have seen a few posts on here at the top of page and I read them. She does my head in but I have to say she come across nice on Graham Norton and was quite funny. I enjoyed them both and she looked really nice.
Can't believe I'm saying this because when i found out she was on I wasn't gonna watch it but then my husband put it on
But then did you see her story on Instagram? She was soo pissed off that Chris had to leave the show early ( rude!) for another job or something so she had to leave too ...just proved the point that she is only there because of him! Never was the CRW title more accurate in that story!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I was too distracted by her horrendous choice of footwear cutting her shins off making her legs look so odd

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Adrian Chiles has been announced for strictly Christmas special so not Rosie this year
Not for the Christmas one but the main show contestants find out in Dec that they will be on the following year!!

John whaite who is on the show this year said he knew last Dec. Hence why he beefed up and began working out. We're not out of the woods yet.

But then did you see her story on Instagram? She was soo pissed off that Chris had to leave the show early ( rude!) for another job or something so she had to leave too ...just proved the point that she is only there because of him! Never was the CRW title more accurate in that story!
I never watch her stories because usually she does my head in but I laughed with her lastnight and thought she come across well and looked nice. Usually I think she's a twit

Can’t believe she did that stupid thing she does with her lips when drinking on Graham Norton.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.