Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no just seen they are on Graham Norton tomorrow. So must be filming tonight. She is gonna be insufferable.
Really annoyed as on with Will Smith who is always a good guest.

Let's see how she manages to embarrass herself.

Reactions: 6
And Lin-Manuel Miranda who is a musical theatre legend. Can just imagine her warbling away at him

Reactions: 7
Oh no just seen they are on Graham Norton tomorrow. So must be filming tonight. She is gonna be insufferable.
Really annoyed as on with Will Smith who is always a good guest.

Let's see how she manages to embarrass herself.
I would be shitting myself if I was her. Either caught in the headlights or laughing a bit too loud at at anything Will Smith says. Think it will be a cringefest either way.
Or she might just prove us wrong and hold her own in the UK’s hottest comedy couple 🤔😂

Reactions: 4
Oh no, she’s on Graham Norton tomorrow. She’s going to be a car crash and I can’t wait to see it!

Reactions: 2
I think theyll be announcing Chris as a Taskmaster contestant after the final episode of season 12 airs tonight
Screenshot_20211125-193757_Twitter.jpg

Reactions: 1
Strictly are announcing the Christmas Specials celebs this week. One spot left, announced tomorrow, please cos don’t let it be Rosie!

They have started giving a teaser of the next season at the end of the last, so I expect you will be right
Its just whether they announce the New Years Treat or Champion Of Champions as they are both due before s13 🤔

Hopefully Chris will be on the NY episode cause although I enjoy him as a comedian, Rosie being a downer on the podcast etc over the last 18 months/2 years has tarnished my view of him and I don't think he'll bring much to Taskmaster if he goes about it in the way he is with Rosie on SMA as he has plateaued a bit over the 2 years as well

(that probably makes zero sense but ah well 🤣)

Reactions: 1
And Lin-Manuel Miranda who is a musical theatre legend. Can just imagine her warbling away at him
Oh duck he is in for a surprise! Haha really hope she doesn’t sing anything from Hamilton I love that show so much it isn’t healthy

Oh duck he is in for a surprise! Haha really hope she doesn’t sing anything from Hamilton I love that show so much it isn’t healthy
Me too! Our cat is named Peggy. He will never visit Britain again if he has to listen to her

Its just whether they announce the New Years Treat or Champion Of Champions as they are both due before s13 🤔

Hopefully Chris will be on the NY episode cause although I enjoy him as a comedian, Rosie being a downer on the podcast etc over the last 18 months/2 years has tarnished my view of him and I don't think he'll bring much to Taskmaster if he goes about it in the way he is with Rosie on SMA as he has plateaued a bit over the 2 years as well

(that probably makes zero sense but ah well 🤣)
I used to love Chris' stand up but I have gone right off him the past few years.

My husband hates him and always has, so is dreading him being on TM as he enjoys TM but normally switches off anything with CR on

Reactions: 3
Didn't Chris do a rap from Hamilton on the podcast one time and Rosie did that annoying thing she does of only joining in on the bits she knows the words to? If they do that in front of Lin-Manuel Miranda I might die of embarrassment 😭

Reactions: 4
I‘m taking my lad to see them next week so I’m thinking if they are still touring they wont be doing strictly ?
I was due to go see Chris on one if his tours, I’d already seen him 3 times previous, but then he got the call to do the Little Mix thing and just cancelled part of his tour. We did rebook but then 2020 happened.
What I’m saying is if something more high profile/money comes along they will drop fans like hot tit who’ve booked tickets. So if strictly comes calling watch this space.
That’s the reason I’ve gone off him and can’t stand her.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.