Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i do like Chris, but I’ve noticed he often corrects her when she misunderstands something and is wrong himself.
I like him too! I really do, just don’t always like how he speaks to her

Covid benefited them. Everyone was bored and listening to podcasts and scrolling Instagram watching Rosie’s shite ads and getting onboard the 5pm wine time. This led to them selling merch, planning a podcast tours. Without Covid (and becoming the insta mums she took the piss out of) I don’t think she would be as big as she is

Yes Chris lost out on tours but he also had just done strictly so still did some tv work during that time I think like the Little Mix show?
Yeah very valid point!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.