Rosie Ramsey #7 CRW her #ads are bogus, we all know that her toast's made from Hovis!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sister has always used our parents and myself for childcare, shes a single mam so we've always just said we'll help where we can, and we've never begrudged her a night out. Just like a friend of mine, I would look after her kids while she was at work to save her a bit of money during the holidays as it was expensive putting them in childcare 5 days a week, I'd also do the odd nighttime so her and her fella could go out. As long as its not all the time, I see no issue with asking for an additional night to have a bit of free time because everyone needs a break❤
Absolutely hats off to your sister. I honestly don't know how single parents do it. That's so lovely that she has a fantastic support network in you and your mum and dad. And you have such a understanding attitude too. I certainly don't want to speak for your sister but I know there's a bit of awkward guilt that comes with asking for childcare so that I can go out for a meal and enjoy it with a glass of wine (or two). My parents are fab though. My in-laws are....well that's for a different thread 😂

Thank you for being such a good auntie, sister and friend xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She is half cut in those stories man. I like a drink too. But not every bloody night rosie.

Reactions: 5
At this point you’d hope her friends and family say something to her about the daily drinking. At this point I feel a bit sorry for her.

Reactions: 4
Cut the booze out Rosie and you wouldn’t need to do fasting. Which doesn’t work and you can eat nice food 🤷🏼‍♀️ I would say just calorie count but the cals would all be used up for the week with in the first night on booze !

Reactions: 11
Surely drinking while fasting is totally defeating the object, here comes the moaning about not loosing any weight
Came here to say the same!! If you drink your calories it’s not fasting 😂😂 I have a 2 hour every day window where I can drink and eat what I want but apart from that I stick to water!!

Came here to say the same!! If you drink your calories it’s not fasting 😂😂 I have a 2 hour every day window where I can drink and eat what I want but apart from that I stick to water!!
Hold on what, 2 hours!

Reactions: 1
Hold on what, 2 hours!
Yeah 22/2! I sort of fell into it because I was only eating once a day anyway so then I just stopped drinking tea/coffee and just stuck to water! It’s how I naturally eat anyway so giving up drinks with calories was not hard 🤷🏼‍♀️

Yeah 22/2! I sort of fell into it because I was only eating once a day anyway so then I just stopped drinking tea/coffee and just stuck to water! It’s how I naturally eat anyway so giving up drinks with calories was not hard 🤷🏼‍♀️
Omg I feel like I'm the opposite of u and only not eating for 2 hours a day 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Absolutely hats off to your sister. I honestly don't know how single parents do it. That's so lovely that she has a fantastic support network in you and your mum and dad. And you have such a understanding attitude too. I certainly don't want to speak for your sister but I know there's a bit of awkward guilt that comes with asking for childcare so that I can go out for a meal and enjoy it with a glass of wine (or two). My parents are fab though. My in-laws are....well that's for a different thread 😂

Thank you for being such a good auntie, sister and friend xx
They would do the same for me now I have a little one, I'm fortunate at the moment that we've decided to try me being a sahm and see how we manage financially so I don't need to rely on them or my in-laws, except for when they want to spend time with the bairn.

And I've told my fella he's never leaving me, even if he is miserable and hates me hahaha. I've just done a weekend on my own with our child, Friday AM til Sunday PM and I have a whole new found respect for single parents. I am beyond demented 😂 and it's now 2.30 am and we're tag teaming because apparently sleep is for the weak, been on 2 hours so far trying to get her back down 😭 it's been a long weekend haha

Omg I feel like I'm the opposite of u and only not eating for 2 hours a day 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I don't think I even go 2 hours 😂😂 maybe that's why I'm not losing weight 🤔😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.