Rosie Ramsey #10 Gold digger, we don't snigger with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was exactly the same as you and would say how funny she was pre-covid. The story with her mother and the B&M pom-pom bag was hilarious and I genuinely used to laugh out loud at her antics. I feel a little sorry for Chris as I reckon she’s a nightmare to live with. She’s got what she wanted and is very fortunate with everything she has but still seems dissatisfied. I’m in the north east and we like to treat ourselves (rarely) but I wouldn’t give the posh place she’s had freebies from, any of my custom. Same as Vicky Pattison with where she’s gets her meal for free I wouldn’t go near.
Sometimes when I need a laugh I go back and watch that pom pom story in her IG highlights 🤣🤣 Covid seemed to really do a number on her mentally.

Reactions: 4
Did she one claim she didn’t know who Chris was the the club that night? That would be a complete lie. Even if he wasn’t a proper celeb at the time, he’d have been known locally. Bet she couldn’t wait to get him into bed. Pound signs in her eyeballs!!!

Reactions: 4
Did she one claim she didn’t know who Chris was the the club that night? That would be a complete lie. Even if he wasn’t a proper celeb at the time, he’d have been known locally. Bet she couldn’t wait to get him into bed. Pound signs in her eyeballs!!!
I thought they knew each other for years before they got together, didn’t they go to college together or something

Reactions: 9
Like him or not everyone knows who Chris is in South Shields, even back then.
I remember on MySpace he was quite a big deal and I think she was in his top 8, I remember thinking if that’s his gf he can do better lol (bitchy teen thoughts)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.