Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
„Think pink“, „seas the day“ can she speak like a normal person 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 5
anyone else find it weird that she never seems to reply to valentina's comments on her posts when she replies to other random people?

Reactions: 4
anyone else find it weird that she never seems to reply to valentina's comments on her posts when she replies to other random people?
I’ve noticed that. But perhaps she replies to her privately, still I think it’s rude. If I was her friend I wouldn’t be pleased.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
omg I thought i had seen this photo before, did you post it here??
haha no i didn't but i am SOOOO sure i did match with him... not my style at all, must have been desperate after my divorce if i'm honest lol

• Haha
haha no i didn't but i am SOOOO sure i did match with him... not my style at all, must have been desperate after my divorce if i'm honest lol
he's really getting around . I must have seen it on goni then 😂

So both she and PJ are off playing tennis together. I wonder who is watching Lily? There must be some help/baby sitter/part time nanny there in the background?

how the hell did she not know that most dried pasta didn't have egg in?!

Reactions: 3
I still can't get over that her 2 year old sees a chiropractor. Am I missing something or is that completely absurd to everyone else too? Of course she has falls and their bouncy little bodies deal with it fine, it doesn't mean she needs a chiropractor.
The thing that really gets to me about these privileged 'influencers' is they are talking about their life style like its normal and I worry that young, impressionable, less wealthy, maybe isolated because of these covid times mums look at them and feel bad they can't be doing all these (frankly ridiculous) things with their children.

Reactions: 20
Her lifestyle is ridiculous but I must admit I’m a little envious of her dinner party set up 👀

Reactions: 1
Barf!!! Oh, look at me getting ready for my dinner party. Let’s scan the fridge.....seltzer water....cans of coke.... oh, look, is that six bottles of dom perignon champagne I see?
i‘m not pretentious at all..... but oh so very cutsie....repeat....barf...

PS- cheapest bottle of that champagne is $140. But more likely $200/bottle.....what a twit

And that perfume runs $450/bottle...ok, I’ll stop now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Barf!!! Oh, look at me getting ready for my dinner party. Let’s scan the fridge.....seltzer water....cans of coke.... oh, look, is that six bottles of dom perignon champagne I see?
i‘m not pretentious at all..... but oh so very cutsie....repeat....barf...

PS- cheapest bottle of that champagne is $140. But more likely $200/bottle.....what a twit

And that perfume runs $450/bottle...ok, I’ll stop now
is she being sponsored by those san pellegrino cans? I remember a post the other day with them saying she had given up diet coke and replaced it with them? and how having loads of cans and bottles of it in the fridge (along with diet coke...)

That vintage 2010 is $225./bottle

Who takes a nap before a large dinner party? ..Rosie the Londoner, that’s who....the global epitome of cool, calm and collected.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
That vintage 2010 is $225./bottle
Cheaper by the dozen or half dozen. 😉

She tagged a business in Tugan - maybe there are chi chi parts of Tugan, but it’s probably best known for being the suburb where six lanes of traffic from the Pacific Highway intersect with four lanes of traffic from the Gold Coast Highway.

You’ve got to admire the effort she is putting in to make an undesirable location look aspirational.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.