Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really think at that point she was just trying to be a full blown copy of Sarah Vickers from Classy Girls Wear Pearls.
It might not be politically correct, but I don't like her grey hair. It's not silver; it's grey. Of course the curly mum bob isn't everyone's cup of tea, but the grey on top of it is just a bridge too far.

Reactions: 8
I really think at that point she was just trying to be a full blown copy of Sarah Vickers from Classy Girls Wear Pearls.
It might not be politically correct, but I don't like her grey hair. It's not silver; it's grey. Of course the curly mum bob isn't everyone's cup of tea, but the grey on top of it is just a bridge too far.
Her hair is also the wrong type and in too bad a condition to pull off the “ageing gracefully” silver hair look.

Her hair is so dry, her grey bits look like bits of wire wool.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, she unfortunately doesn’t have the face shape or jaw to pull off a wavy bob and have it look cool and stylish. It can look so chic on some people, but she isn’t one of them.

Reactions: 11
Sarah and Rosies’s “BFF” Julia Berolzheimer (likely I have spelt that surname wrong...)

Reactions: 3
This was definitely her Tara Palmer Tomkinson phase, replace with any other society IT girl of the time. I think she considered her blog to be the source for Tatler’s Bystander pages. How they must have chortled about her. (I remain quite fond of her - and she is quite mad - and I do think she was impacted by her school and what was fashionable then. Julia and her preppy look was a long way off at this stage)

Reactions: 4
Maybe I’m the problem but I find her OBSESSION with masterbation a bit bloody weird and now she is sharing info on child masterbation... all v odd to me sorry not sorry

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Between feeding the baby chia seeds and hemp, getting it's back adjusted by someone with no medical training and being eager for it to masturbate, it's all...unusual.

Reactions: 3
It's all terribly Byron Bay and the Northern Rivers region really. (well, the stereotypes!)

Reactions: 1
I am really worry about this post about masturbation and kids :(
Her post says that not all masturbation is a sign of child abuse but some of them means they are ! I feel like we need to protect children from being expose to certain things

Reactions: 1
Her post says that not all masturbation is a sign of child abuse but some of them means they are ! I feel like we need to protect children from being expose to certain things
Don't get me wrong, I think she's a knob. But that post was just saying that it's natural and normal for children to do that and she wasn't saying she was going to encourage it or show her daughter how. I think she tries to be risqué but I don't see anything sinister behind that post. Perhaps if children knew it was normal and their bodies aren't shameful they would be more likely to confide in patents or caregivers if anything untoward were to happen.

Reactions: 9
Don't get me wrong, I think she's a knob. But that post was just saying that it's natural and normal for children to do that and she wasn't saying she was going to encourage it or show her daughter how. I think she tries to be risqué but I don't see anything sinister behind that post. Perhaps if children knew it was normal and their bodies aren't shameful they would be more likely to confide in patents or caregivers if anything untoward were to happen.
I think it is just a weird thing to post about imo, the internet is full of weirdos, I wouldn't want to give them a mental image of this related to my child tbh

Reactions: 13
It totally isn't always a sign of abuse and I understand children aren't sexualised and just do things because it feels nice. However it very much CAN be a sign of abuse. Therefore, as someone who works in safeguarding, I'd rather people thought that it could be a sign of abuse and raise it than think 'oh rosie said it's all fine!' and ignore it.
(Hopefully no one is that stupid)

Reactions: 6
Its not as if Rosie is an expert on sexuality or sex education or parenting either. Like maybe for a parenting instagram this could be an okay topic of discussion (handled in a sensitive manner, focusing on safeguarding etc). But for her vapid internet presence? From the same woman who gave us the 'slutty brownie'? It's just not her lane.

Reactions: 7
She is still very try hard and name-droppy, but I actually applaud her for her last post.
She looks great but it is a stark contrast to her photoshopped images - which is a good thing!
I really hope that having a daughter has made her want to be more accepting of her own body. I’d love to have her figure.

Reactions: 6
I just find it ironic how now she has a bigger bod she’s all about preaching confidence and “no judging” etc but let’s refer back to a few years where she was promoting some f Ed Up diet making her followers then (myself included) feel tit about not being tanned and skinny and dancing on tables etc when back then she wouldn’t be caught dead preaching the love your body tit. If she’d always been like that no matter the size - fine but the fact it’s only when it suits her ?! All her friends have always been super thin models so ....

Also don’t post that bikini post tit with a perfectly timed photo with the wave and the sun and tit. Come on gurl if you’re gonna make that statement put up the 98839277 other photos ur poor husband/self timer took of that are tit

• Heart
Reactions: 11
But what is with her voice in the margarita video? And the eye f*cking herself in the camera?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just find it ironic how now she has a bigger bod she’s all about preaching confidence and “no judging” etc but let’s refer back to a few years where she was promoting some f Ed Up diet making her followers then (myself included) feel tit about not being tanned and skinny and dancing on tables etc when back then she wouldn’t be caught dead preaching the love your body tit. If she’d always been like that no matter the size - fine but the fact it’s only when it suits her ?! All her friends have always been super thin models so ....

Also don’t post that bikini post tit with a perfectly timed photo with the wave and the sun and tit. Come on gurl if you’re gonna make that statement put up the 98839277 other photos ur poor husband/self timer took of that are tit
I respectfully disagree with you. I think that everyone grows over time and the things we talk in our early 20s rarely are the things we believe in our 30s

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.