Rosie Londoner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

emm

VIP Member
Cheaper by the dozen or half dozen. 😉

She tagged a business in Tugan - maybe there are chi chi parts of Tugan, but it’s probably best known for being the suburb where six lanes of traffic from the Pacific Highway intersect with four lanes of traffic from the Gold Coast Highway.

You’ve got to admire the effort she is putting in to make an undesirable location look aspirational.
I guess with the money they are saving on rent they can afford all of that champagne?

london89

I know its been said before but as someone who followed her in the early days of her blog and saw her out and about in London I simply can't get over the change in direction of her style/look. I don't feel bad to say it either because she was such a bad influence on young girls with all her photoshopping whilst holding cheeseburgers and casually ordering the entire menu. There's something so off with her look recently - unless it really is just that she isn't bothering to photoshop all the time

mindlessness

VIP Member
I know its been said before but as someone who followed her in the early days of her blog and saw her out and about in London I simply can't get over the change in direction of her style/look. I don't feel bad to say it either because she was such a bad influence on young girls with all her photoshopping whilst holding cheeseburgers and casually ordering the entire menu. There's something so off with her look recently - unless it really is just that she isn't bothering to photoshop all the time
It's also the same woman who wore a nazi costume (or was it just the hat?) at a party many years ago (documented on GOMI I believe)...

Ceecee3

Phoebes bf was a lot older and grosser looking than that guy. He's featured here

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Phoebes bf was a lot older and grosser looking than that guy. He's featured here
The red trousers! It’s actually beyond parody!

Sazbee

Chatty Member
Yuk. The way she is cosied up to her friend’s bf too 🤢

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks