Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And they all call her Blowsie over there thanks to an infamous rumour that she gave someone a blow job in a restaurant 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
And they all call her Blowsie over there thanks to an infamous rumour that she gave someone a blow job in a restaurant 🤣
LOL. Will never forget, even though that story is from like 2012. Were you there when the images of her at a house party which has links to neo-nazis, and she was wearing a nazi hat and the guy in the photo was in a nazi uniform were posted???

Oh yes 🤣 those were the days she was anorexic thin and going out with that Damien (who turned out to be abusive?) do you remember the fixer upper flat that was not actually hers?

Reactions: 1
Oh yes 🤣 those were the days she was anorexic thin and going out with that Damien (who turned out to be abusive?) do you remember the fixer upper flat that was not actually hers?
I don't think she was anorexic. I think she photoshopped the hell out of her pics... as we all know from her jaw. Which she stopped doing and instead would cover it with a scarf. SO strange.

Well, I think they were both bad for each other. She claims he was abusive but apparently he took out a restraining order against her. She always came across as a bit unhinged. Haha, yes.

Also, the fricking weird posts where she and her family were all naked outdoors together. Plus friends / boyfriends.

It is also so very clear that she thinks PJ doesn't fit in with her blog aesthetic as she never shown him on her SM.

Hasn’t her hair aged her she looks like her mum she could honestly be 45 +
Is she??? Maybe she is!

Reactions: 2
Hasn’t her hair aged her she looks like her mum she could honestly be 45 +
Is she??? Maybe she is!
I was so surprised when she’d decided to cut it. I always thought her hair was her best asset! I wonder if it was because she just couldn’t find time for so the blow dries etc. now that she has a baby.
I don’t think she washed, blow dried her hair herself much even though there is much requested hair tutorial 😉
I think she is in her early thirties but agree with you, cut has added years!

Any one know why she doesn’t wear he wedding rings anymore in photos? Am I just looking for something here...

Any one know why she doesn’t wear he wedding rings anymore in photos? Am I just looking for something here...
Oh I have not noticed, I know she normally loves to show of her huge sapphire Duchess of Cambridge style ring. Is that in recent posts? I know she posted about her car being stolen, maybe she is just more careful about showing her wealth so publicly?

Oh I have not noticed, I know she normally loves to show of her huge sapphire Duchess of Cambridge style ring. Is that in recent posts? I know she posted about her car being stolen, maybe she is just more careful about showing her wealth so publicly?
Maybe. It seems to be since the end of August that she hasn't been wearing it. Did she say how her car got stolen? Were the keys left in it?

Maybe. It seems to be since the end of August that she hasn't been wearing it. Did she say how her car got stolen? Were the keys left in it?
Apparently it happened whilst they were in the house and they’d seen it on camera. It was one of those when the car key signal is picked up and she was basically giving advice about car keys being kept away and stored and so on. She showed the car and all. I feel bad for any person having their car stolen but why on Earth would anyone need a massive 4X4 living in Notting Hill?!
Interesting you’ve noticed the absence of a ring, see if it reappears.

She’s not worn it since the end of summer! I noticed in stories but one of the recent posts was missing it too!
She ALWAYS showed it off so can’t see why it would suddenly go.

She’s not worn it since the end of summer! I noticed in stories but one of the recent posts was missing it too!
She ALWAYS showed it off so can’t see why it would suddenly go.
She’s been wearing the giant engagement ring in most posts except the ones from Greece - maybe it was taken off for swimming etc? She said in her stories yesterday that she doesn’t have a wedding band though.

On her blog a few years ago, she described herself as die hard Tory Girl. Pretty certain it’s gone now, but wonder what her readers would think of that now in today’s political climate.

Reactions: 4
I hadn’t considered that she might be heavily photoshopping - how thick am I?!! I couldn’t follow her as her writing style is more suited to a (poor-quality) children’s story.

Today’s stories- don’t forget to Vote but also, which car should I get my child to show off what cars I’ve bought 🙄

Today’s stories- don’t forget to Vote but also, which car should I get my child to show off what cars I’ve bought 🙄
Wow that is so gross! I can’t believe the lack of self awareness, even from her! If people have nice things fine good for them but bragging is so tacky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.