Rosie Londoner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone go on GOMI? She has a huge thread on there. I think the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen from her was this blog post, where she had a naked pool party with her entire family including partners:

Why’s she got her baps out next Rob her dad and brother?! Surely that’s weird! I haven’t been over rob GOMI in ages, I need to take another trip 😂

Reactions: 2
Why’s she got her baps out next Rob her dad and brother?! Surely that’s weird! I haven’t been over rob GOMI in ages, I need to take another trip 😂
'Cause she was oh so whimsical and being naked in front of your parents is so normal, don't you know?

Reactions: 1
I'm not sure why she's embarrassed. She's fairly plain looking herself. It's not as if he's punching...😕
Totally agree. I've not heard of either of them so did a Google and she's not pretty, they seem well matched but if she's embarrassed by his looks then she must rate herself a lot higher than what she is

Philip Jan Van Sandwijk is the husband!

He’s related to Dutch nobility by all accounts, which is why he never appears!! 😂

She totally doesn’t eat all the slutty brownies and burgers she posts all the time.
Her birth story really annoyed me too I think I saw a comment she made under someone’s comment about how you can have a positive birth if you want one. Yes if you are rich. She made it sound all romantic and airy fairy. The same with breast feeding it’s all good good good and lovely and wonderful. And had her mum to take the baby straight away and make her crumpets. Most of us it’s hell and difficult and we don’t have any help

Also her jaw is too gurny IRL to be pretty

Reactions: 7
She totally doesn’t eat all the slutty brownies and burgers she posts all the time.
Her birth story really annoyed me too I think I saw a comment she made under someone’s comment about how you can have a positive birth if you want one. Yes if you are rich. She made it sound all romantic and airy fairy. The same with breast feeding it’s all good good good and lovely and wonderful. And had her mum to take the baby straight away and make her crumpets. Most of us it’s hell and difficult and we don’t have any help

Also her jaw is too gurny IRL to be pretty
I bleeping hate the way she writes. Her blog posts read like some weird fantasy chick lit. Her mum also seems really weird. Apparently, Rose was meant to be a twin but the other baby died, then when Rose's baby was finally born her mum said: "ah, Lily has finally arrived."

She always tries to hide her jaw in photos which is kinda sad. I don't think it is a big deal but she is obv insecure about it.

Reactions: 3
The wee whimsical style feels really old fashioned. And the constant big big whooshy hair propped up with sunglasses sloaney pony look is over dahling, over.

She’s the worst for declaring ads - there was a post recently about perfume where she’d done a accompanying story and tagged that (almost imperceptibly) as an ad, but not the grid post 🙄

As you all know its been torrential rain for the past four days. Horrible, overcast and flooding. So who the eff wears sunglasses and an effing raincoat. Then proceeds to take loads of selfies in a cafe with a mate, STILL wearing SUNGLASSES!??!

I don’t understand how if the husband is so internet security conscious he allows his baby daughter to be posted thousands of times. If that is him who comes up on google images he and Rosie are on a par looks wise. Is she hiding him because he doesn’t fit her Made in Chelsea wannabe look?

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand how if the husband is so internet security conscious he allows his baby daughter to be posted thousands of times. If that is him who comes up on google images he and Rosie are on a par looks wise. Is she hiding him because he doesn’t fit her Made in Chelsea wannabe look?
100%. When she was going out with Miles Bugby (who is hot tbh) she whored him out for all to see.

She was a really big deal about 7 years ago when I was at university and, like many, got into youtubers and bloggers as an escapism but even I couldn’t stand her and wishwishwish and their need to portray perfectly quaint little lifestyles with their tiny bodies and huge desserts and designer bags. It’s sickly
Oh god wishwishwish - can't deal with her weird smug mouth. I know that's not a nice thing to say but for some reason it really, really annoys me. Got to admit I've not looked up her account in years as can't deal with her posing and smugness!

She’s very old fashioned now I think ; the way she presents herself, the clothes and her family , it feels very dated.

I haven’t looked at her for years before I read this thread and it’s so dull😴😴.

Ugh her latest blog post. You’d think she was the first person to ever have a baby. Why is everything so perfect with her? She’s only got a SIX month old and already she’s talking about the worst of the sleepless nights being over. She knows nothing. She’s like Mary bloody poppins!! The only only only reason she has a profile at all is because she has rich parents. She went to private school with Dolly Alderton.

Reactions: 5
If you really want all the juice on this girl you've got to visit GOMI. Her thread is over 3,000 pages long and getting longer and quite a few of her lies have been exposed there, such as the fake Celine she got for Christmas one year.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If you really want all the juice on this girl you've got to visit GOMI. Her thread is over 3,000 pages long and getting longer and quite a few of her lies have been exposed there, such as the fake Celine she got for Christmas one year.
And how her ex Damian had a restraining order taken out against her, yet she posts alluding that he abused her, etc. And that could have still happened but it seems she is no angel herself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.